GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst. Food. Ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
Sbaro.

Funny name, funny food. There's a branch in the Grafton Centre in Cambridge that I often pass, but today I decided to eat there.

What a fricking rip off - £4.25 for a slice of pizza, some chips and coke.

The chips were crap, the coke tasted like they'd melted down those 5p ice lollies, and the pizza tasted like Lidl's ham, cheese and sausage on bread, burnt to a crisp. Damn waste of time I tells ya!

Don't go to Sbaro's. Funny name, funny food.
Mon 02/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Sbaro.

Funny name, funny food. There's a branch in the Grafton Centre in Cambridge that I often pass, but today I decided to eat there.

What a fricking rip off - £4.25 for a slice of pizza, some chips and coke.

The chips were crap, the coke tasted like they'd melted down those 5p ice lollies, and the pizza tasted like Lidl's ham, cheese and sausage on bread, burnt to a crisp. Damn waste of time I tells ya!

Don't go to Sbaro's. Funny name, funny food.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:00
Regular
"A square watermelon"
That the one by Burger King and the cinema and stuff?

Last time I ate there, I didn't think it was too bad.. Twas over a year ago though.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm not keen on McDonalds round my area. The chips taste voil and sometimes you'll find hairs on your burgers.

But any other McDonalds is nice.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The nicest thing in Cambridge is McDonalds

Well according to Richey Edwards
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
Yeah, but he's dead. Or some shiekh of some strange country or whatever the latest "sighting" is. They wrote Ocean Spray after him anyway, and it rocked. And By The Grace of God.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:01
Regular
"699 days!"
Nah best thing in Cambridge is Parker's Piece - used to live there when I was really young and used to spend hours and hours there.
-Sniff- I loved that piece.
By the way any of you Cambridgites know Grantchester Road? If you pass it, think of me.
Or don't.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No they never Stryke m'lad

Ocean Spray was first lyrics written by James (singer) and it's about his mother dying.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Did you go to Fopp in Cambridge today monkey_man?

I saw someone who looked suspiciously like your 3d rotating head from pocketmonkey.co.uk...
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Best food ever however, is Pizza Hut. Dont believe all that rubbish about rats and stuff in them. They make gorgeous food.

Oh yea and my Mums Sunday Roast.. which I have every Sat and Tues cuz she doesn't live with me.

Heh enough on my life story, carry on..
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Only places I get food from while wandering around Cambridge now are the random hot dog places scattered around parks. I should really learn what each large expanse of greenness is called..

Oh, that's not entirely true, Mama Amalfi sometimes too..only ever post-film though, missed the start of two showings because of delays there. Only ate at sbaro once - Wasn't too bad, but agree about overpriced..eep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.