GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heheh, something I found funny...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 10:50
Regular
Last night, when I was playing SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth, I decided to play Slobber Knocker to get to 100 to unlock the Divas Video, and when I got to about 50, Hulk Hogan came in.

The game had been running fine up until he came in, and once he entered the arena - everything slowed down. It took longer for the thing to load up for him to come in the arena, and the game was shuddering and slow once he was in the ring.

After I'd eliminated him, it went back to normal.

I found this really funny. :-D
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If youre crap, and have a DVD drive on your PC...

Shove the SD4 disk in and look for the video things. Click on the divas one (or any other) and watch it.

Simple.
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
But is it good Hercules?
Sun 01/12/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Not tried it myself, but from what ive heard... its just like the stuff you see on TV. Like those Divas in Hedonism photo shoots etc.

Good enough for me.

:-D
Mon 02/12/02 at 09:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DW wrote:
> You would know if Angle was gay, and big, wouldn't you. ;c)

---

Yes. Why?
Fri 06/12/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Where's SR?"
What's this slobberknocker thing? Is it like survival on No Mercy?
Sat 07/12/02 at 10:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
MikeAll wrote:
> What's this slobberknocker thing? Is it like survival on No Mercy?

---

Yeah, but you're only against 1 wrestler at a time, and not 3 at all times.
Wed 11/12/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heheh, I threw a snowball at Taker and he fell over.

:-D
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hercules! wrote:
> Heheh, I threw a snowball at Taker and he fell over.
>
> :-D

---

I saw the video of Jericho and Angle having a snowball fight in the credits.

What do you have to do to get outside when it's snowing?

I probably would be able to find out, but I don't really explore the backstage areas and outside much. The subway is funny though, so I've been there a few times.
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You have to go outside in like December of the Season and it will be all snowy and stuff. If you win at the December PPV (Armageddon) you have the choice to unlock the snowy areas.

Tis jolly good fun :-D
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, so that's what I have to do.

I explored a lot in the first couple of months of the season, but they were set in the Spring, and by the time I'd gotten to December, and Armageddon, I was just going straight to the matches and not doing any walking about or anything.

Coolio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.