GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heheh, something I found funny...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 10:50
Regular
Last night, when I was playing SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth, I decided to play Slobber Knocker to get to 100 to unlock the Divas Video, and when I got to about 50, Hulk Hogan came in.

The game had been running fine up until he came in, and once he entered the arena - everything slowed down. It took longer for the thing to load up for him to come in the arena, and the game was shuddering and slow once he was in the ring.

After I'd eliminated him, it went back to normal.

I found this really funny. :-D
Sat 14/12/02 at 19:16
Regular
DW wrote:
>:cD Ivory really annoys me. *Shakes fist*

Has she done that 2 u then?
Sat 14/12/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was playing about with creating a tag team. I put Stacy and Test together and called them 100%Testicles. I gave them Test's video and Randy Orton's music. I then gave them the DX entrance, original 6 I think. Damn funny.
Sat 14/12/02 at 19:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Completed a Season mode with Jericho, if it wasn't for that damn Angle beating me at Armageddomn and holding onto the title for a month I would've been champ almost two years. Ah well, I'm okay with 13 months. {:)
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:50
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> I laugh at anyone who gets to 99 and gets pinned by Ivory or
> something.

:cD Ivory really annoys me. *Shakes fist*
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes, by 2... ummm... pain things.

Yeah.

I laugh at anyone who gets to 99 and gets pinned by Ivory or something.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
97 is more painful...
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I got to 95.

Again.

ARGH!
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its in CAW mode, but thats it.
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:56
Regular
"um..."
I beat 100 people with Austin Divas video is ok

Kane has no new attire which I find a shame I thought they could have put in his new attire
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
GAH!

I got to 97 wins with Booker and then that stupid punk Edge came in and beat me.

Grr... I was looking forward to sitting back and watcching that Divas movie too.

:'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.