GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Design your own Fantasy match of WWE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 21:28
Regular
What would you have as your fantasy match on WWE, choose a couple of wrestlers and make a way to play in the ring e.g cage, pool ect.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
What would you have as your fantasy match on WWE, choose a couple of wrestlers and make a way to play in the ring e.g cage, pool ect.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
I'd have a Ladder in a Cell match (watch this space folks for more info on perhaps an upcoming SRW LiaC match). Ladder in a Cell is basically where the wrestler is locked in a doorless cell. To win, you must escape through a missing centre piece of the cell roof and then climb to the floor. Two feet must touch for the wrestler to win. Obviously, it would be hardcore as there are weapons under the ring, plus the ladder is quite an offensive weapon. This would also mean fighting on the roof, and possibly falling 25 feet through the ring. WOW. Competitors...? Probably someone as big and as powerful as Brock Lesnar, and his opponant, probably someone as high flying as RVD.

*NOTE TO SRW MEMBERS* If we ever get around to using DW's own Ladder in a Cell match, expect it to be more then two men battling it out. Perhaps a six man match maybe? :cD
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Cool, cant wait for it.Ill keep checking back to find out when it happens.Sounds good by the way.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:59
Regular
Tyddy wrote:
> Cool, cant wait for it.Ill keep checking back to find out when it
> happens.Sounds good by the way.

I might actually ask if I can have this match added to this weeks Eclipse, since I have free time on my hands!
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Make it the main event when you organise your own PPV, DW. {:) Cool idea.

I'd have a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match which...oh, wait.
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:37
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
DW wrote:
> Tyddy wrote:
> Cool, cant wait for it.Ill keep checking back to find out when it
> happens.Sounds good by the way.
>
> I might actually ask if I can have this match added to this weeks
> Eclipse, since I have free time on my hands!

Thats Great!Cant wait!

My ideal match would be an all title match.All the wrestlers with titles play in one ring and fight.No weapons or anything.Just there belts.And whoever wins all the belts...wins!
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:38
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Make it the main event when you organise your own PPV, DW. {:) Cool
> idea.

PPV? Me? Eek. Anyhoo, I was gunna involve this match with the DoA/Brock situation! Just out of curiousity, when is the next available PPV? If so, can I possibly claim it?
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:40
Regular
Tyddy wrote:
All the wrestlers with titles play in one ring

*Bursts out laughing* Sorry dude, but that creased me up. :cD
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:10
Regular
Russell, we carry on the same PPV's for next year. So that means every month is already taken. I think...
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:32
Regular
"bWo > You"
Being an ECW fan, I'd have to have something really brutal, to be battled out by two of the most extreme wrestlers in the biz, in PANDORA'S BOX!! This is set up as follows:

A cage surrounds the ring, and a cell surrounds the cell (remember Al Snow's Kennel from Hell match?). Barbed wire tables surround the gap between the cell and the ring, and various weapons are hung around the walls of the cage and cell. The door of the cell must be somehow opened, and then the two combatants must clamber to the top of the cell. The way to win this match is to put your opponent through the middle section of the cell, which is intertwined with barbed wire. Obviously, wrestlers like The Rock and Triple H wouldn't be able to take part, seeing as they'd never take the bump, so it would have to be between two wrestlers who would be willing to fall through the cell, otherwise the match would be a foregone conclusion. I think that it would have the same frequency of appearing as the Iron Man match, ie. not often! It would be seen as career-ending due to the hardcore nature...This would be one hell of a show-stealer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.