GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Design your own Fantasy match of WWE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 21:28
Regular
What would you have as your fantasy match on WWE, choose a couple of wrestlers and make a way to play in the ring e.g cage, pool ect.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:39
Regular
i'd like a triple cage match u know the 1 in that movie ready to rumble with 6 people like at armageddon when they were in that hell in a cell if from raw it would be triple h,booker t,jericho,kane,batista and rob van dam
if from smackdown kurt angle,brock lesnar,edge,a train,big show and rey mysterio(if he isn't crippled from a train if he is then chris benoit)
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:49
Regular
"im fat but quick"
I would like to see a 2 out of 3 falls match between lita and trish.

The 1st fall being a bra and panties match, the second being a pool match, where they battle it out in a pool. The third being a total strip match having to strip there opponent
Sun 01/12/02 at 19:01
Regular
hey teddy and kyz2 u forgot about me wot uthink about my idea? btw sry for spamming if thats what iuts called its just im a n00b to forums. and i couldnt draw propably
Sun 01/12/02 at 00:52
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Hey, you got some good idears Jat, and as Kys2 said, dont spam.

;)
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
My post was to the JAT by the way, if you didnt realise
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Why do you think 8 pro athletes who get more money a week than you'll earn in your life would battle it out in a life or death match where they have a 7/8 chance of been killed?

Would be fun to watch though.

A little bit of advice, dont re-post the same message because everyone will call u a spammy little crap eater.

Dont do it again, alright, and watch your spelling.
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID MUPPET!!!!!!!!!
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
Im a little kid with a big mind, but what i think would be a kickass match would be a TORTURE CHAMBER 2.
Basically you have 10 people in this huge cell.
This match will be pure torture and career ending stuff.
Each man is allowed to get the weapon at the end of their cell.
However, the weapon is tied with a chain.
So the wrestlers must break the chain to get the weapon.
Once the chain has been released and the weapon equipped, the side of their cage will go up.
Leaving them no where to run. No where to hide. Just left to fight. The wrestlers are allowed 10 minutes to get there weapon, then all the sides are raised, leaving 10 men and a huge cage. They battle it out, putting each other into a pit at trhe center of the cage. The one left standing is the victorious. Here is a little drawing.
|@__________0|_______|0__________@|
|@__________0|_______|0__________@|

0 = Weapon
@ = Wrestler
| = Side
_ = Side
P = Pit

Wrestlers: RVD, HHH, HBK, Austin, Show, Taker, Kane, Lesnar, Booker, Y2J

Weapons:
2x4 Wood Stick Wrapped in Barbed Wire (Foley Style)
Sledge Hammer
Steel Chair
Baseball Bat
Beer Keg
Brass Knuckles
Concrete Block
Fire Extingasher
Bowling ball
Knockout spray (Found in medical bag, Shane McMahon used against big show, 2000/2001)
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
DW wrote:
> *Bursts out laughing* Sorry dude, but that creased me up. :cD

Which bit, the play?, if it was that i ment fight...

or the idear...i think it was the idear, but oh well
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:32
Regular
"bWo > You"
Being an ECW fan, I'd have to have something really brutal, to be battled out by two of the most extreme wrestlers in the biz, in PANDORA'S BOX!! This is set up as follows:

A cage surrounds the ring, and a cell surrounds the cell (remember Al Snow's Kennel from Hell match?). Barbed wire tables surround the gap between the cell and the ring, and various weapons are hung around the walls of the cage and cell. The door of the cell must be somehow opened, and then the two combatants must clamber to the top of the cell. The way to win this match is to put your opponent through the middle section of the cell, which is intertwined with barbed wire. Obviously, wrestlers like The Rock and Triple H wouldn't be able to take part, seeing as they'd never take the bump, so it would have to be between two wrestlers who would be willing to fall through the cell, otherwise the match would be a foregone conclusion. I think that it would have the same frequency of appearing as the Iron Man match, ie. not often! It would be seen as career-ending due to the hardcore nature...This would be one hell of a show-stealer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.