GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the dvd with the best extras is????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:14
Regular
my vote is for shreik or the great escape
Sat 30/11/02 at 08:01
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Rush Hour 2 has loads of extras and on only 1 disc!
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:04
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I know what Terror Firmer is, it's one of the most ****** up films I've ever seen, where can you get it on DVD, I really want that film.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:39
Regular
"relocated"
I'd go for Shrek. I haven't actually watched/used any of them yet but the back of the box seems impressive. I love having strong but ill-informed opinions about stuff.

I did like the Once Upon A Time In China DVD, which had a load of fight sequences from really old kung-fu films. Sort of like a violent Charlie Chaplin.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was quite impressed by the extras on The Abyss. The number of mini documentaries is amazing.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:27
Regular
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> I know what Terror Firmer is, it's one of the most ****** up films
> I've ever seen, where can you get it on DVD, I really want that film.

Hur hur someone with taste :D

I got it from www.dvdboxoffice.com

It's region 1, I doubt it'll ever get releases over here and if it does then it'll be cut to absoloute shreads.
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:14
Regular
"That's right!"
gord19 wrote:
> I think you'll find that the R2 version is just the exact same as the
> R4 version, but the R1 version does have a whole lot moew extras than
> any of the others, apart from having the DTS track dropped so that the
> extra features could be added to it.

-------

I think that YOU'LL find that the reason why the R2 version was delayed was because they decided to put the R1 special features on, hence the delay. Check the features yourself at Play, as far as I can see the R2 is almost identicle to the R1
Sat 30/11/02 at 23:08
any got scooby doo , the film is funny and only 12.99 at woolies...whats he extras like ??
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:39
hi,
Anybody got the spiderman dvd's, excellent amount of xtras from soundtrack videos to comic book covers and character profiles ideal for the superhero addict,ooh it's also got a couple of easter eggs aswell.
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:06
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> *laughs at Mystique with her inferior copy of the trilogy, as the
> R1/R2 versions have more special features*
>
> Anyway, yes, Episodes 1 + 2 have great features, really good stuff.
> Matrix had some alright stuff, though some was just plain boring
Virtually exactly the same actually, and the only difference between the R1 version and the R2/R4 versions is a commentary with Michael J Fox and maybe a couple of fifteen minute making of's.

But I don't care about the extras, I love the films and thats why I bought them.
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
Lexx - First Series :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.