GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the dvd with the best extras is????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:14
Regular
my vote is for shreik or the great escape
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:14
my vote is for shreik or the great escape
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:28
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Id have to go for either of the star wars films. Other titles may have more (lord of the rings 4 disc is amazingly comprehensive - but doesnt have the trailers!), but none are as consistently good as the star wars dvd's, all killer and no filler.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would go with The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:37
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Slipknot - Disaster Pieces.

This is the most advanced DVD ever. It's got loadsa footage backstage of them and all through the performance of them at London arena, you can choose to watch through 1 of 30 different cameras and switch between views.
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:45
Regular
farmer wrote:
the great escape

Good choice dude.
I'd have to say the Extended version of Lord of the Rings.
The Matrix is pretty good for extras, specially if you have "revisited" Oo and the Back to the Future Trilogy.

"When this baby hits 88mph,you're going to see some serious sh*t"
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:55
Regular
"That's right!"
*laughs at Mystique with her inferior copy of the trilogy, as the R1/R2 versions have more special features*

Anyway, yes, Episodes 1 + 2 have great features, really good stuff. Matrix had some alright stuff, though some was just plain boring
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
I think you'll find that the R2 version is just the exact same as the R4 version, but the R1 version does have a whole lot moew extras than any of the others, apart from having the DTS track dropped so that the extra features could be added to it.
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:04
Regular
I would have to say Star Wars Episode 1 and 2. But Spiderman has a lot, but most of them are boring if you're not a fan of the comic, but I like the TV Spots and Trailer (where are the rest of them?)
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:10
Regular
Terror Firmer 2-disc unrated edition, but I'm sure none of you know what one of them is.

More mainstream i'd go for Jay and Silent Bob 2-disc for the simple fact that it's packed with extras and all of them are entertaining to watch.

T2 and Star Wars all have piles of extras but in all honesty they bore the hell out of me. The making of things is all well and good but rather yawnsome when there's 10 hours of the stuff.
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I think I'd choose Austin Powers in Goldmember, I've got loads i love, but can only think of that one for now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.