GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"14 year old boy seduces unhappy 40 year old woman for 4 months"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 13:30
Regular
The Sun

That poor woman :( I think they should have sent the child to prison. It wasn't her fault that she sent the boy hundreds of txt and chat messages every day for 4 months. He seduced her and took advantage of her because she was having an unhappy period in her life. It just makes me sick that he would abuse her like that, for god sakes she's old enough to be his mother!
Wed 15/10/08 at 20:52
Regular
Forget it.
Thu 16/10/08 at 00:21
Regular
Wrote farrr too much

Just be careful of telling anyone they're in denial because they believe something different to you.

I see power as balanced in men and women, and there might be a reason why I see this.

An apparent test to find out if your brain is male or female dominated

Nothing there really surprised me at all about the individual results to the tests, and it says I'm more attracted to feminine faces.

But overall I had this: Interesting.

Anyone else wanna have a go?
Thu 16/10/08 at 02:59
Regular
Also! Nin

Can you give more logical reasons why men have more sexual power? Beyond the two being trapped in a room, which I think is more to do with physicality and strength rather than actual seductive power?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.