GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"14 year old boy seduces unhappy 40 year old woman for 4 months"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 13:30
Regular
The Sun

That poor woman :( I think they should have sent the child to prison. It wasn't her fault that she sent the boy hundreds of txt and chat messages every day for 4 months. He seduced her and took advantage of her because she was having an unhappy period in her life. It just makes me sick that he would abuse her like that, for god sakes she's old enough to be his mother!
Thu 16/10/08 at 02:59
Regular
Also! Nin

Can you give more logical reasons why men have more sexual power? Beyond the two being trapped in a room, which I think is more to do with physicality and strength rather than actual seductive power?
Thu 16/10/08 at 00:21
Regular
Wrote farrr too much

Just be careful of telling anyone they're in denial because they believe something different to you.

I see power as balanced in men and women, and there might be a reason why I see this.

An apparent test to find out if your brain is male or female dominated

Nothing there really surprised me at all about the individual results to the tests, and it says I'm more attracted to feminine faces.

But overall I had this: Interesting.

Anyone else wanna have a go?
Wed 15/10/08 at 20:52
Regular
Forget it.
Wed 15/10/08 at 17:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Are you talking about the act, or the method of achieving it?

Both. The power is with the man at all times and this is getting into the dark territory that brings denial. You stick a man and a woman in the same room together and physically the woman in vulnerable. If the guy wants sex he'll take it and we may have moved beyond that point (though inter-rape marriage was only reconised as a crime fairly recently) but the fact remains it's still down to the mindset of the guy.
I can understand this sort of realisation would make most guys feel uncomfortable and rightly so, frankly if you dont feel uncomfortable in that knowledge you shouldnt be left alone with a woman. The point i was getting at is that to say men and women are equal when it comes to sex is the purest form of denial.
Wed 15/10/08 at 10:42
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
FIGHT!
Wed 15/10/08 at 02:40
Regular
Are you talking about the act, or the method of achieving it?

EDIT: Apologies, I'm trapping you

I don't believe in a method. Are you saying men are imbalanced in that they have more power than women in seduction?
Wed 15/10/08 at 02:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> ..I kinda have this strange idea that spins around my head that
> I call equality. A woman's vulnerability is not necessarily
> greater than a man's, I do think.

Vulnerability balances itself out on the whole and Men and women are equal in many things but sex isn't one of them. I think a lot of men deny that because they dont like the knowledge of their own control.
Wed 15/10/08 at 01:05
Regular
Nin wrote:
It's an issue of control.

..I kinda have this strange idea that spins around my head that I call equality. A woman's vulnerability is not necessarily greater than a man's, I do think. The only thing I think that directly affects this, is simply the man's arrogance, to the point where he can actually make a list of adults/teenagers and say that this is how it works.

Women aren't any more vulnerable than men as far as I can see. Men, perhaps in argument, have different things to be vulnerable about, which is why perhaps this arrogance exists in the first place. It is perhaps their own desire to dominate that puts this idea into their head, that the woman can be manipulated this way?

If I look into the eyes of someone I love I don't just see vulnerability, I see an equal. It wasn't always this way. And I don't think casting women as out of balance with men is entirely a great idea. The responsibility of adults is exactly that, and even if it's a man or a woman who does this, both I feel are immature.
Tue 14/10/08 at 17:12
Regular
Nin wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> I say we just look at the facts. She knows it's illegal to have
> a
> sexual relationship with a child, it's not like he held a gun
> to
> her head.
>
> Fair enough. Still people do stupid things and i dont believe in
> putting all the responsibility onto her shoulders.

Where else should the responsibility go? To the boy 26 years her junior? That's like giving a child fireworks and complaining when your house burns down. She's a pedophile and I really can't believe she got off so lightly.

> When I was a teenager, most students had crushes on their
> teachers, but while the guys just day dreamed about it, the
> girls
> would go out of their way to be incredibly flirtatious.
>
> Do you know why it's like that? It's an issue of control. The
> girls can flirt safe in the knowledge they're protected. If a
> teacher ever reciprocated most would run a mile. For us it's a
> different matter as we're not as vulnerable in any sense.

You really don't think so?
Tue 14/10/08 at 15:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> I say we just look at the facts. She knows it's illegal to have a
> sexual relationship with a child, it's not like he held a gun to
> her head.

Fair enough. Still people do stupid things and i dont believe in putting all the responsibility onto her shoulders.

> When I was a teenager, most students had crushes on their
> teachers, but while the guys just day dreamed about it, the girls
> would go out of their way to be incredibly flirtatious.

Do you know why it's like that? It's an issue of control. The girls can flirt safe in the knowledge they're protected. If a teacher ever reciprocated most would run a mile. For us it's a different matter as we're not as vulnerable in any sense.

> So I wouldn't let the woman off because the boy wanted the
> relationship. I'm sure the school girls wanted it too. :)

Boys and girls have a very different view of sex at that age. I'm sure everyone has heard that argument about whether women can have sex without some emotional connection and i'd say they can but I'm fairly sure thats not the case for hormonal teenage girls.

In the simplest way i can put it. In order of vulnerability

Adult men
Adult women
Teenage boys
Teenage girls

And to be honest adult women and teenage boys are interchangeable in that list.
Now i'm not going to argue that she wasnt stupid but i dont see this as serious had it been the other way around.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.