GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mocks! Nooo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
I expect that nearly everyone of you year 11's including me are sitting your mock exams either this week or some other time this month. Well I just come to say "good luck", but since I've seen what some of the regualrs got for their SATs in year 9 I suppose I will need way more luck than them.

I have so far had my non calculator maths exam (higher tier); my Business Studies Exam (higher tier); my R.E. Ethics exam (foundation tier); also my Biology + 1/2 Physics exam.

I got to go home 45 minutes earlier today because on a wednesday we leave normally at 2:00, but since we start our lunch at 1:15 and that we just finshed our second exam at at 1:15 we were allowed to go home for lunch.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Mock A level exams don't even exist any more. Proves how old you are

*Sob*

Whats with the everyone calling me old today?
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:15
"Darkness, always"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

And that remark proves how little experience you have with women!
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Just to make anyone finding it hard feel better:

GCSE's are 10% knowledge, 45% common sense and 45% made up space filler.

Hence they can be passed by anyone with a decent level of intellect.

Therefore if you fail you're an idiot.

Q.E.D.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
My Mocks begin on Wednesday.

And because the previous year eleven did so crap, WE aren't allowed to go home early, and WE don't get any Study Leave for our GCSEs.

bunch of useless gits, the previous year eleven.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Not your monkey"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

Wrong, depends on where you go to school.
My younger brother did his a-levels last July and he did mocks.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:59
"The Will of D."
Ahh finally over for me, our school got a good pass rate so we DID get to go home, and we DO get to have study leave.
I think I did pretty well in my English Exam considering I forgot the book I was studying, but most of the quotes are up here *points at forehead*, then I think the literature section was the easiest, what I had to do was to describe a journey that you have previously gone on.
Most people before just wrote about a plane journey to somewhere and that made it boring, but with some inspiration I thought up an even better one... my journey from school to my house. Well I suppose that yours is not that exciting that's why you kind of have to emphasise it a bit, but mine had some beautiful scenery wit Ducks and swans in it.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:27
Regular
"That's right!"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Wrong, depends on where you go to school.
> My younger brother did his a-levels last July and he did mocks.

---------

Well I would to know when, since in year 12 you get exams in Jan, then again in June, then it's the same in year 13. Did they do them inbetween those two dates? Utterly, utterly, utterly pointless
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:21
"The Will of D."
Good luck on your Mocks on wednesday ANT.
What did everyone get in their year 9 SATs? I Don't want to hand out that info becuase it's crap.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
"The Elimin@tor2: wrote:
> Good luck on your Mocks on wednesday ANT.

Hehe, cheers, I'll probably need it. {:)
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
My mocks started Thursday, will finish Friday. Study leave is great - I have a mate who lives really close to school and we go back to his and eat pizza and watch TV. Exams were p***-easy - Sep. Science modules and mock were too easy for words, short course RE needs no comment (It's RE, ffs!). Monday I got English, an English speaking one which is 10 minutes and a Spanish one, tuesday Maths, wednesday Literature, Spanish and Maths again, Thursday History and Geography. Phew :(.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.