GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mocks! Nooo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
I expect that nearly everyone of you year 11's including me are sitting your mock exams either this week or some other time this month. Well I just come to say "good luck", but since I've seen what some of the regualrs got for their SATs in year 9 I suppose I will need way more luck than them.

I have so far had my non calculator maths exam (higher tier); my Business Studies Exam (higher tier); my R.E. Ethics exam (foundation tier); also my Biology + 1/2 Physics exam.

I got to go home 45 minutes earlier today because on a wednesday we leave normally at 2:00, but since we start our lunch at 1:15 and that we just finshed our second exam at at 1:15 we were allowed to go home for lunch.
Wed 27/11/02 at 18:01
"The Will of D."
I expect that nearly everyone of you year 11's including me are sitting your mock exams either this week or some other time this month. Well I just come to say "good luck", but since I've seen what some of the regualrs got for their SATs in year 9 I suppose I will need way more luck than them.

I have so far had my non calculator maths exam (higher tier); my Business Studies Exam (higher tier); my R.E. Ethics exam (foundation tier); also my Biology + 1/2 Physics exam.

I got to go home 45 minutes earlier today because on a wednesday we leave normally at 2:00, but since we start our lunch at 1:15 and that we just finshed our second exam at at 1:15 we were allowed to go home for lunch.
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:03
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Had them, nearly over now..

only a german oral to do now.

i better learn that..
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
German oral

Hur Hur

Errr mocks suck, failed most of mine.

Final Exam Results:

A
A
A
B
B

I rule.
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:26
Regular
"A square watermelon"
SHEEPY wrote:
> German oral

Yeah yeah :)

I'm the one who has to stop my self laughing whenever someone says "French Orals Suck!"

I'm not twisted. Not me.
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:29
"The Will of D."
I just hate all the French people, I want to commit France-icide when I'm older. (I'm not the only one you know, I've got someone else in my year how thinks the samething)
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:30
"The Will of D."
I just hate all the French people, I want to commit France-icide when I'm older. (I'm not the only one you know, I've got someone else in my year who thinks the samething)
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:34
Regular
"That's right!"
I did so badly in my second year 11 mock maths exam that they moved me down a set. Totally unessecary, considering we were right at the end of the school year, and everyone in there was thick. Yes, MoJo Man, who is terrible at maths was suddenly the most intelligent person in the class. If that was set 3, I dread to think what sets 4 and 5 were like!

In set 3, I had to redo some coursework I'd done in set 2, instead of doing the new one all my ex-class mates were doing, meaning I only had ONE piece of coursework, albeit two copies of it, instead of the two everyone else had. That sucked. But then, maths sucked anyway. I got an E for it at GCSE, because I was one lazy motherfunner. Used to get As for homework for the first few years, suddenly I was failing miserably and getting moved down to the thick class. Ah well
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:16
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I didn't have to take my Mock A-Levels.

Had meningitus..

there aren't many better excuses :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 11:23
"Darkness, always"
I love the term "mock" exam.

Especially when people do poorly in them.

The exam "mocks" them.

Well, I find it funny anyway.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Rosalind wrote:
> I didn't have to take my Mock A-Levels.

-------

Mock A level exams don't even exist any more. Proves how old you are

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.