GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mocks! Nooo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
I expect that nearly everyone of you year 11's including me are sitting your mock exams either this week or some other time this month. Well I just come to say "good luck", but since I've seen what some of the regualrs got for their SATs in year 9 I suppose I will need way more luck than them.

I have so far had my non calculator maths exam (higher tier); my Business Studies Exam (higher tier); my R.E. Ethics exam (foundation tier); also my Biology + 1/2 Physics exam.

I got to go home 45 minutes earlier today because on a wednesday we leave normally at 2:00, but since we start our lunch at 1:15 and that we just finshed our second exam at at 1:15 we were allowed to go home for lunch.
Sun 01/12/02 at 11:10
"The Will of D."
Dagfern wrote:
> did my mocks 2 weeks a go.
> i got B for everyting except a D in german, C in english and a C in
> phisics.
(plus a D in Re but who really cares?)
AMEN BRUDDA!

I ddn't actually have a proper German exam becuase I already did the Module 2 exams afew months ago, all they wanted us to do during the 2 hours was to finish off our coursework for Module 3

And by the way I did say Year 9 SATs.
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:27
did my mocks 2 weeks a go.
i got B for everyting except a D in german, C in english and a C in phisics. (plus a D in Re but who really cares?)

good luck all you other mockers out there
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:50
Regular
I've got Mocks starting on January 6th, way after everyone else.

Can't wait

*Rolls Eyes*
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"A square watermelon"
We're talking about the year 9 sats, I thought..

Yes, 6 was the highest you could get in year 6. I think I got 555, but didn't sit any of the extension papers, because it was a really small school.

Then again, I don't remember much..
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:21
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm sure 6 was the highest you could get back when I was in year 6, then year 9. I remember scoring almost as well as all the really swotty, brainy kids, then being put in lower sets for English, Maths and Science for some reason. I was robbed, I tells ya!
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:13
"The Will of D."
You're all smarter than me, noooo!... I'm talking to a load of boffins(no offence!).
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:05
Regular
"A square watermelon"
They go up to EP - Exceptional Preformence.

I got 888 :D
Sat 30/11/02 at 16:54
Regular
"That's right!"
˝pint wrote:
> Science 7, English 8, Maths 8. :-D

-------

I thought the grades only went up to 6...
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:29
Regular
"¬_¬"
"The Elimin@tor2: wrote:
> Good luck on your Mocks on wednesday ANT.
> What did everyone get in their year 9 SATs? I Don't want to hand out
> that info becuase it's crap.

Science 7, English 8, Maths 8. :-D
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
My mocks started Thursday, will finish Friday. Study leave is great - I have a mate who lives really close to school and we go back to his and eat pizza and watch TV. Exams were p***-easy - Sep. Science modules and mock were too easy for words, short course RE needs no comment (It's RE, ffs!). Monday I got English, an English speaking one which is 10 minutes and a Spanish one, tuesday Maths, wednesday Literature, Spanish and Maths again, Thursday History and Geography. Phew :(.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.