GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Bond Die."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
There may be some of you that love Bond films, well I love them to, yet only the original few. Since then the series has just gone into a somewhat chip pan state, where every few turns at a Bond film will make an ok one. Nothing special.

Not to many spoilers, you can read ahead, just an opinion.

I find it impossible to enjoy a bad film, even if it is a Bond film that is what some people would call 'SUPPOSED TO BE BAD'. Fact is, Bond films haven't always had the bad scripts, a few of them have been very good and worth the two hours of life to sit through. Its true, Bond effects have never been the best and added gadgets and 'never done before' stunts are introduced. THE ONLY REASON nobody had done the stunt/s before is because its a crappy one second stunt.

Oh oh! Lemme ask a question! Who here has seen the Aston Martin flip over on the ice. Well... don't bother going to watch the film. Thats about the main stunt. At least the effects could have stood up to date and stayed with the other films that are around. Especially as its trying to be an action film of some sort.

Simple fact, no matter what any of you lot will shout back. Die Another Day is a bad film. A waste of budget and your money. If you enjoy it, its still a bad bad film, and nothing I will ever look to want to make.

Its as bad as XXX. And thats saying something. Terrible, crap, bad films.

Urgh.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:45
Regular
*Agrees*

I was tempted to walk out or demand a refund.

Lacked original ideas to be honest.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
good point.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
There may be some of you that love Bond films, well I love them to, yet only the original few. Since then the series has just gone into a somewhat chip pan state, where every few turns at a Bond film will make an ok one. Nothing special.

Not to many spoilers, you can read ahead, just an opinion.

I find it impossible to enjoy a bad film, even if it is a Bond film that is what some people would call 'SUPPOSED TO BE BAD'. Fact is, Bond films haven't always had the bad scripts, a few of them have been very good and worth the two hours of life to sit through. Its true, Bond effects have never been the best and added gadgets and 'never done before' stunts are introduced. THE ONLY REASON nobody had done the stunt/s before is because its a crappy one second stunt.

Oh oh! Lemme ask a question! Who here has seen the Aston Martin flip over on the ice. Well... don't bother going to watch the film. Thats about the main stunt. At least the effects could have stood up to date and stayed with the other films that are around. Especially as its trying to be an action film of some sort.

Simple fact, no matter what any of you lot will shout back. Die Another Day is a bad film. A waste of budget and your money. If you enjoy it, its still a bad bad film, and nothing I will ever look to want to make.

Its as bad as XXX. And thats saying something. Terrible, crap, bad films.

Urgh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.