GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 09 Online"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 09'.
Fri 03/10/08 at 17:20
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Anyone on here bought FIFA 09 on PS3. If so paste your tags in here so we can play online. Mine is jubbachainsaw
Mon 20/10/08 at 11:39
Regular
"THFC"
lol - i feel bad making her watch football and then watch me play it on Xbox, i do however make her read her book or go on laptop while i play computer.

But it just means it is hassle free and dont have her asking questions about the games (stupid questions aswell) lol
Mon 20/10/08 at 11:17
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello Mark this is the thumb speaking, Im glad your allowed to come from underneath me while your girlfriend is at work
Mon 20/10/08 at 11:11
Regular
"THFC"
yea i will be on there later - the girlfriend is on lates as Debenhams prepare for Christmas - meaning plenty of gaming time lol
Mon 20/10/08 at 10:44
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
jubbamhc is my tag if anyone else fancies a game
Mon 20/10/08 at 10:41
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha mate, I should be on this evening at some stage I would of thought. I'll drop you an invite when Im on.
Mon 20/10/08 at 08:58
Regular
"THFC"
Jubba - you fancy a game of FIFA soon?
Tue 07/10/08 at 08:08
Regular
"THFC"
I know i was wanting it on Ps3 aswell, but my brother just wouldnt let it go that he was trading his stuff. I still try do Tottenham proud on the Xbox! Have beaten some bigger teams with them.

I did the update for the premier league and i thought their stats were going to drop like anything, but they are still a good team in the game (good enough to win with) and lennon is useful due to pace!
Mon 06/10/08 at 16:58
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Emmie87 wrote:
> I did get it after your advice - but on Xbox (my brothe paid for
> half and wanted it on there!)
>
> But you were right, it is amazing. I have struggled to get him
> off the thing so i can have a go - thats the only problem lol

Im upset, I was banking you on being my online buddy. How can we take Tottenham to the top now. Damn you Emmie.

*Cries into a hankey*

Yeha PB I got you on my friend list
Mon 06/10/08 at 08:34
Regular
"THFC"
I did get it after your advice - but on Xbox (my brothe paid for half and wanted it on there!)

But you were right, it is amazing. I have struggled to get him off the thing so i can have a go - thats the only problem lol
Sun 05/10/08 at 20:25
"possibly impossible"
I'll have it in a few days when Blockbuster get my copy in.

Think you've already got me on PSN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.