GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daredevil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 22:11
Regular
Anyone else seen the released preview footage of the latest of the Marvel-based movies? With this and the upcoming Hulk movie, Spider-Man 2 and X-Men 2, next year is gonna rock, film-wise.
Mon 25/11/02 at 20:21
Regular
"That's right!"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> The Batman films were ok - although Batman Forever was brilliant

--------

Did you forget to take your medication today?

The last two Batman films were a joke. Batman and Returns slap them all over on a daily basis
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:11
Regular
I know for definite. I'm a bit of a Batman freak, so I've been keeping close tabs on the films. (Check out batman-on-film.com for the best, most reliable info).

BvS was never really got past the planning stage, and despite loads of rumours about who would star, no-one was ever attached, and after prime mover and shaker at WB, Di Bonaventura, was sacked, the movie went down the pan. Basically, after the disaster that was Batman and Robin, WB have put it on the back burner, and are far more interested in reviving the Superman franchise.

(If you're interested in more, I wrote a post on it ages ago, use the SR search function to find it - its imaginatively titled 'Batman vs. Superman Cancelled' :D)

Batman Year One has been in development hell for ages - Darren Aronofsky is to direct, though no star is as yet attached. If there is to be a Bat film in the near future, then forget about Year One, a new film, tentatively entitled Batman: The Frightening, is being mooted around WB studios.
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
RM18 wrote:
> Batman vs. Superman was cancelled earlier year.
>
> The future doesn look pretty good for films, especially comic book
> adaptations. I hope a Batman film is forthcoming, but it doesn't look
> like it will be for the forseeable future, especially after the demise
> of BvS.

I didn't know it had been canned already (it wasn't announced all that long ago). Are you sure about this? Can't say I'm in the least bit disappointed though.

There is the prequel Batman: Year One that's definitely still on the cards.
Mon 25/11/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Remember me?"
SmokedKipper wrote:
> Spider-man 2 (provisinally called The Amazing Spider-man, but I doubt
> that'll stick) is actually scheduled for May 2004 but looking even
> further ahead there is a film based on The Fantastic Four, a new
> Super-man film (not to mention the sure-to-be-awful Super-man and
> Batman collaboration) and also the possibility of an Iron Man film as
> well.
>
> Of course there will most likely be a third X-men and Spider-man films
> and The Hulk is also marked for a sequel already.

The Batman films were ok - although Batman Forever was brilliant - but I'm really far more interested in the Marvel-lincensed films in the making. I had no idea the Fantastic Four and Iron Man were getting films, though.

Cool beans.
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:57
Regular
Batman vs. Superman was cancelled earlier year.

The future doesn look pretty good for films, especially comic book adaptations. I hope a Batman film is forthcoming, but it doesn't look like it will be for the forseeable future, especially after the demise of BvS.
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:49
Regular
The Return of The King will be better than all of them. Put together.
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Spider-man 2 (provisinally called The Amazing Spider-man, but I doubt that'll stick) is actually scheduled for May 2004 but looking even further ahead there is a film based on The Fantastic Four, a new Super-man film (not to mention the sure-to-be-awful Super-man and Batman collaboration) and also the possibility of an Iron Man film as well.

Of course there will most likely be a third X-men and Spider-man films and The Hulk is also marked for a sequel already.

I'm waiting for 2005 when we'll (provisionally) have Indiana Jones 4, Jurassic Park 4 and the sure-fire best picture oscar winning epic Wallace & Gromit: The Great Vegetable Plot!!!
Sun 24/11/02 at 09:00
Regular
Not to mention both Matrix sequels.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone else seen the released preview footage of the latest of the Marvel-based movies? With this and the upcoming Hulk movie, Spider-Man 2 and X-Men 2, next year is gonna rock, film-wise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.