GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KaZaA v2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 14:41
Regular
Does anyone else think that the new version is really poo? just started downloading a few files and they all came up with "status failed" and made me restart the download! why? and, does KaZaALite do the same thing or is it actually worth having?
Tue 03/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I think I got it working. Downloading off myself at over 2mb a sec.
Tue 03/12/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I went to www.filemirrors.com and klcheater wasnt there. Can anyone send it to [email protected] if its only a small size file.

I still cant get the http://127.0.0.1:1214/ to work. I open up a file it either starts to play the file or opens a blank page. I look at Kazaa and its uploading the file, but its slow. So is this what it does or should it just download the file really quick and your partition level goes shooting up? Can anyone help?
Tue 03/12/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've started using Kazaa Lite and it works fine but when launching it asks if I want to upgrade to v2, even if I say yes and it downloads the right file I cannot get this file to run (I can't remember off top of my head what the error message is) will check tonight and post it here.
Tue 03/12/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
phi11ip wrote:
> http://127.0.0.1:1214/
>
> When you have Kazaa loaded...
>
> hehe!

I do that and still nothing works. I have Kazaa Lite V2.0 and NOT the new V2.02. I have only 8 files sharing but they have a combined size of 1.13GB. How come this isnt working? When I use the url above I do get list of the files I am sharing.
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
heh, leech, whenever I share files the people downloading off me get about 100Kb off the item then it says "complete" but it's obviously not, so why should I share it? they also pick the times when i'm downloading a big file, if i'm out of the house then I normally leave the files avaliable for sharing but if I want to download somwetrhing I want to get the most out of my bandwidth, theres always a few hundred other people with the same file so i'm pretty sure people won't loose any sleep over it.

As I said before, I used to make MP3s instead of just downloading them but my software went screwy.
Sat 30/11/02 at 03:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Fog wrote:
> Doesn't that mean I have to share my files though? I don't like
> sharing files, people always seem to want to download them.

Are you a leech by any chance? :-) sorry, couldn't help myself!
I love Kazaa Lite, it's pretty neat, but mine always seems to mess up big time, but I reckon thats just my 'puter!! And sometimes, after something finishes downloading, it goes to the B-S-D!! LOVELY
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Whooo! wrote:
> www.kazaalite.com surprisingly..

That was a lucky guess. *applaudes*
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
adrian wrote:
> About a lot of probelems...

You can't have updated to the newest version as it won't work then!

Stay with Kazaalite V2 and click NO to the update box...

When you open those files on that page your level goes right up!
Fri 29/11/02 at 14:48
Regular
"How Handy."
www.kazaalite.com surprisingly..
Fri 29/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Where can I download Kazaa Lite from ?, download.com want to charge me a dollar to download it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.