GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"obama or mccain?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/10/08 at 15:15
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
which one do you want to vote for
Sat 04/10/08 at 02:13
Regular
I think it's kinda the 'gosh he's just like me!' syndrome when somehow.. he wouldn't be, because he's actually a super-human, capable of BECOMING FAMOUS which is impossible to do unless you're FANTASTICALLY good looking and untouchable and has nothing to do with effort and doing what you want to do

I heard Paris Hilton is doing a reality tv show to find herself a friend. Good luck Paris. Probably not the best way to do it.
Sat 04/10/08 at 01:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I don't see why celebrities need to encourage people to vote

Idiots worship celebrities and celebrities need to validate their most meaningless of career choices by trying to influence idiots to think like them and therefore "Make a difference". I'm all for educating people and i suspect Maaaaaatt Daaaaaaamon isnt the best person to do it but the idiots are more likely to listen to him because he's "cool", so fair enough.
Sat 04/10/08 at 01:01
Regular
I don't see why celebrities need to encourage people to vote

If you're so STUPID that you can't see how important it is to CHOOSE WHO IS IN CHARGE I think you're kinda beyond help. Not that anyone's in charge and it's not all run by the Illuminati and Lord Lucan

I wish they'd make videos saying "Hey, by the way, if you're a woman, that doesn't mean you VOTE FOR A WOMAN"

"Hey, by the way, if you're a black guy, that doesn't mean you VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY"

"Hey, if you're an old man hoping Sarah Palin doesn't know what the definition of Vice is until you give her some duties asking for a spit and polish, that doesn't mean you have to.. etc"
Sat 04/10/08 at 00:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I imagine Palin will very much
> well, blah blah blah *twinkle*, but I can't say as I've not seen
> much at all, just basic expectations

Thats pretty much it. She even somehow managed to get in her "Hey i'm a hockey mum" bulls**t that she does everytime i see her. Give it a couple of months and even the redneck morons who vote for her will be able to see through it. Not that it'll matter considering the opposition.
Sat 04/10/08 at 00:34
Regular
All I heard about that debate was on the radio this morning, where both of them claimed they'd come out on top.

I can't really bring myself to watch it, I'm interested very much in what Biden has to say, and I imagine Palin will very much well, blah blah blah *twinkle*, but I can't say as I've not seen much at all, just basic expectations

And I won't be following it up because well, I don't get to vote. And I did try yesterday to sign up to vote by trying to find someone in America who hadn't registered yet and vote in their name but didn't work. If it did work I think I might have watched more debates first.
Sat 04/10/08 at 00:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
El Viking wrote:
> Although there seems to be one thing that's quite clear; Sarah
> Palin was no match for Joe Biden in yesterday's debate.

Well that depends on where you're sitting. If you mean the fact that he managed to put coherent thoughts together and answer the questions he was asked then yes, he won. If you're looking for someone smiley who doesnt use more than 2 syllables per word, avoids answering questions, preferring to give out pi**-poor slogans, then he lost.
I'm really looking forward to when someone finally traps her into giving a real answer. She's nothing more than glorified weather-girl.
Fri 03/10/08 at 21:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I thought it was that he couldn't lift his arms above his head, although I might have heard something along the lines of that he has trouble with typing and other repetitive tasks.

Although there seems to be one thing that's quite clear; Sarah Palin was no match for Joe Biden in yesterday's debate.
Fri 03/10/08 at 15:47
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
no mccain has problems with his arms they cant move good
Wed 01/10/08 at 22:44
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
O-BA-MA - it's a no brainer...McCain doesn't even know how to check his emails for goodness sake!
Wed 01/10/08 at 19:11
Regular
I really don't like the campaign ads. I'm glad we don't do this here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.