GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Deeds - Opinions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 08:24
Regular
I saw Mr Deeds Sunday and thought that it was a pretty good film, stayed very religious to the type of humour from other Adam Sandler films. There was some really funny moments in there, and some that just plain weren't funny. Nice to see Winona Ryder in there, and the irony that she "didn't have any money" (as the script says) adds to the irony that she was caught shoplifting :P

So, who else has seen it, and what did you think?

*Opens $40billion cheque*

*Falls over in amazement*

:D

9/10
Thu 21/11/02 at 08:24
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I saw Mr Deeds Sunday and thought that it was a pretty good film, stayed very religious to the type of humour from other Adam Sandler films. There was some really funny moments in there, and some that just plain weren't funny. Nice to see Winona Ryder in there, and the irony that she "didn't have any money" (as the script says) adds to the irony that she was caught shoplifting :P

So, who else has seen it, and what did you think?

*Opens $40billion cheque*

*Falls over in amazement*

:D

9/10
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Went to see it saturday and was pleasantly suprised.

I thought it would be utter poo but I found myself laughing on a number of occasions.

It was just dumb humour but I quite enjoyed it!
Could certainly have been worse - I could have watched triple X again
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:26
Thought it was good but got a bit 'lovey' in some bits
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:32
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah it was good 4/10
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
saw it today with the g/f, we walked out of the cinema, as did a few other people. Didnt find it funny at all, the only times we laughed was because the jokes were so rubbish.

Unfunny jokes, a completly predictable plot thats been done a thousand times over, 2/10.

just not my cup of tea.
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Dunno, Aint seen this film yet. Heard its really good!
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Went to see it today, found out if we saw it we would either have to leave 30minutes early or miss the last bus home so decided not to. Might just buy it on DVD, it's out on Region 1 you know...
Sat 23/11/02 at 12:33
Regular
"\\"
I agree with all the people that said the jokes wernt funny, i was disapointed with this film totaly, but overall i think adam sandler just gave it that little boost to give it a

8/10, only cos of adam sandler and the guy that played the butler (whoever he is) he was cool
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:55
I saw it with flux,Russell and fluxs bro and i agree with flux it was funny and i will pobably buy it on dvd
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
Winona Ryder was fit the film wasn't so. Funny in parts, Steve Buscemi rocked but definetly one of Sandlers worst films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.