GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Deeds - Opinions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 08:24
Regular
I saw Mr Deeds Sunday and thought that it was a pretty good film, stayed very religious to the type of humour from other Adam Sandler films. There was some really funny moments in there, and some that just plain weren't funny. Nice to see Winona Ryder in there, and the irony that she "didn't have any money" (as the script says) adds to the irony that she was caught shoplifting :P

So, who else has seen it, and what did you think?

*Opens $40billion cheque*

*Falls over in amazement*

:D

9/10
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:35
lol i only have 150 posts til reg :D
Fri 29/11/02 at 08:32
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Damn noob-ish Regs :P
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:58
yeah tell him Flux :D
Wed 27/11/02 at 18:05
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Windowlicker wrote:
> saw it today with the g/f, we walked out of the cinema, as did a few
> other people. Didnt find it funny at all, the only times we laughed
> was because the jokes were so rubbish.
>
> Unfunny jokes, a completly predictable plot thats been done a thousand
> times over, 2/10.
>
> just not my cup of tea.

How can you say "a predictable plot" if you walked out of the cinema? Stop being so sodding ignorant for once. You can't say it's rubbish if you didn't watch the entire film.
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Got Counting Crows on the soundtrack.
Tue 26/11/02 at 16:42
yay 145 post till regular :D
Tue 26/11/02 at 16:40
its funny when that bloke sees the cheque and kells over
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I saw it the other week and i have to say it is the first time in ages a film has had me in stiches it was so funny i'd buy it on DVD and i would give it 10/10, brilliant film.
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
Winona Ryder was fit the film wasn't so. Funny in parts, Steve Buscemi rocked but definetly one of Sandlers worst films.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:55
I saw it with flux,Russell and fluxs bro and i agree with flux it was funny and i will pobably buy it on dvd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.