GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSW this month!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 09:30
Regular
Have you picked up a copy? It's still 3 quid. It's got the most amazing MGS2 trailers and even a rolling demo of Dark Cloud! It comes free with Januarys copy of Loaded also (worth 3 quid itself)! It's got a partially interactive GT3! Honest!!
It truly is the best bargain ever. After reading about the OPSM2 disk containing just Tekken, I wont be buying any other mag than PSW from now on.
Wed 13/12/00 at 09:30
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Have you picked up a copy? It's still 3 quid. It's got the most amazing MGS2 trailers and even a rolling demo of Dark Cloud! It comes free with Januarys copy of Loaded also (worth 3 quid itself)! It's got a partially interactive GT3! Honest!!
It truly is the best bargain ever. After reading about the OPSM2 disk containing just Tekken, I wont be buying any other mag than PSW from now on.
Wed 13/12/00 at 09:31
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Sorry - it comes with a free copy of loaded.
Wed 13/12/00 at 10:44
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
go and buy it now greeeeeeat value
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
MGS2 looks amazing the graphics are just too good. I didnt get a free copy of loaded, the mag was in a sealed bag and none of the others in the shop came with it.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I cannot believe what I just saw. The two most incredible, unbelievable amazing best ever games ever ever made!!! I am talking about Metal Gear Solid 2 and Gran Turismo 3 as if there was ever any question. These are my two most anticipated games now and the reason why I have my PS2. I just cant wait to see what other games we will be seeing in the future!!!
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:20
"Trailer 2" is the bridge trailer that Konami turned heads with at this years ECTS. Real glad to see it on the DVD.

Seeing that trailer up on the big video wall was the FIRST time I'd seen anything from this thing that other people called "Playsation 2" (I'm a PC guy not a console jokey). I went from "couldn't care less" to "I have to get one of these." in all of four seconds flat.

The emotion engine at work???

Richard
Mon 18/12/00 at 12:43
"High polygon count"
Yes, MGS2 looks amazing.

Yes, GT3 looks astounding.

But am I the only person who is also left gazing in awe at DROPSHIP?

This looks like it will be another must-have game for me.
Mon 18/12/00 at 12:51
whoa! I got this mag at the weekend....GT3 is the cat's t*ts and no mistake!

MGS2 is the wasp's nipples!

Dropship looks pretty darn cool too!

Has anyone seen Namco's screenshots of Ace Combat 4? check them out at ps2.ign.com or www.ps2web.com

I was gonna have a moan that I only have one PS2 game, but with this much quality stuff heading our way I think I'll just keep it zipped and wait patiently!
Mon 18/12/00 at 13:54
Argh my mind went blank about the memory cards.
Right PSX emeory cards save only PSX games. PS2 save PS2 games, can they save PSX games?
Mon 18/12/00 at 14:25
"High polygon count"
Nope!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.