GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSW this month!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 09:30
Regular
Have you picked up a copy? It's still 3 quid. It's got the most amazing MGS2 trailers and even a rolling demo of Dark Cloud! It comes free with Januarys copy of Loaded also (worth 3 quid itself)! It's got a partially interactive GT3! Honest!!
It truly is the best bargain ever. After reading about the OPSM2 disk containing just Tekken, I wont be buying any other mag than PSW from now on.
Tue 19/12/00 at 09:46
quality.
Tue 19/12/00 at 08:54
dave wrote:
> Did you know Lode stone is an archaic term for a chunk of magnetic
> material?
>
> More importantly, did you care?

yes i do care because i got the ps2 from dads buisness agreement
Tue 19/12/00 at 07:36
Did you know Lode stone is an archaic term for a chunk of magnetic material?

More importantly, did you care?
Mon 18/12/00 at 16:06
Baz wrote:
> Sorry - it comes with a free copy of loaded.

One of my Dads companies is called Loded, lode as in a "lode of gold"
Mon 18/12/00 at 15:45
"High polygon count"
> Unreal Tournament looking incredible aswell!!

It sure is.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be getting UT though. I've kinda 'outgrown' blasters where there's no overall objective apart from shooting anything that moves.

I like levels that you can progress through, rather than the more 'cirular' arena levels (hence I recently sold my copy of PC Quake 3 Arena).

For me, such confined levels are the major downer on TimeSplitters. As I enjoy TimeSplitters, though, I don't know if I'll buy another similar game, i.e. UT. Red Faction will probably be the next FPS I buy.
Mon 18/12/00 at 15:10
Dropship certainly looks like a "must have" to me.

It would be awesome if you could plug a HOTAS control setup into the PS2 to play it.

Info on this game so far suggests that the playing area is 40x40km and you can fly to an altitude of 2km. That's comparable to a PC helicopter game called Team Alligator. Only Dropship (thanks to the power of the PS2) seems to have valleys loaded with individual trees.

Oh the feeling of speed at low level...
Mon 18/12/00 at 14:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Unreal Tournament looking incredible aswell!!
Mon 18/12/00 at 14:25
"High polygon count"
Nope!
Mon 18/12/00 at 13:54
Argh my mind went blank about the memory cards.
Right PSX emeory cards save only PSX games. PS2 save PS2 games, can they save PSX games?
Mon 18/12/00 at 12:51
whoa! I got this mag at the weekend....GT3 is the cat's t*ts and no mistake!

MGS2 is the wasp's nipples!

Dropship looks pretty darn cool too!

Has anyone seen Namco's screenshots of Ace Combat 4? check them out at ps2.ign.com or www.ps2web.com

I was gonna have a moan that I only have one PS2 game, but with this much quality stuff heading our way I think I'll just keep it zipped and wait patiently!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.