GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Food cravings."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 15:40
Regular
Im not talking about pregnant women here, I'm talking about those random urges you get during the day for a specific kind of food.

Currently I'm suffering from a desire for a Peshwari naan. Not a curry and one, just the naan bread on its own.

Chances of me getting one = just about nil.

What do you think, is this my body being masochistic, or just one of those random things that happens?
Sun 17/11/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Im not talking about pregnant women here, I'm talking about those random urges you get during the day for a specific kind of food.

Currently I'm suffering from a desire for a Peshwari naan. Not a curry and one, just the naan bread on its own.

Chances of me getting one = just about nil.

What do you think, is this my body being masochistic, or just one of those random things that happens?
Sun 17/11/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
When I was on holiday this year I kept craving prawn cocktail crisps and ice tea

It went away after time
Sun 17/11/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I suffer from Chocolate deprivation!

I need to have some chocolate when I'm hungry even if it does involve raiding the school lunch cupboard!
Sun 17/11/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That's the one at home if you get confused!
Mon 18/11/02 at 08:15
"Large and in Charge"
I allways get the food that I crave and it makes me feal good.
Mon 18/11/02 at 08:36
Regular
Every now and then I get a strong craving for a large packet of malteasers (spelling?). Obviously I wolf them all down in one go with a large cup of tea.
Mon 18/11/02 at 08:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I often crave Marmite on toast.
Mon 18/11/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm on a diet at the mo, and it's really annoying because i get these cravings for chocolate which are really strong.

but as soon as I have a bar the craving may be gone, but the guilt of breaking my diet again makes me feel a lot worse.
Mon 18/11/02 at 10:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Marks and Spencers Salsa flavoured Tortilla Chips are the finest food to grace God's green earth. I'm ashamed to say I ate a whole bag on Sunday.
Mon 18/11/02 at 10:43
Regular
Dairylea on Walkers crisps - absolutely lush!

Also, buy some winegums and dairymilk, and eat a couple of winegums at the same time as a couple of squares of chocolate, it's SO tasty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.