GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Games You All Going To Get?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/08 at 11:01
Regular
"THFC"
Just wondering what games are on all your hit list from now untilChristmas really, and beyond that even.

Just useful to see other peoples lists and maybe see a game you forgot about or didnt know was coming out.

Mine are probably:

Fifa or Pro Evo (dont know which one or on Ps3 or Xbox yet)

Xbox 360
Fable 2 (look like my kind of game)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Bonds
Gears of War 2

Ps3
Fallout 3
Sonic Unleashed
DC UniverseStreet Fighter 4

PC
Battlefield Heroes (its free and looks pretty good)

DS
Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood
Lego Batman - think it will be fun on handheld

Those are what i have so far - plus i got a lot of old games to go and have a play through. Should be a busy year lol
Fri 26/09/08 at 08:35
Regular
"THFC"
I heard that midway had apparently borrowed a lot of money to finish off MK vs DC. Don't know if anyone else heard the same, but it better be worth it lol.

I think i will pick it up or give it a rent
Thu 25/09/08 at 15:00
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
PS3
PES 2009
FIFA 09
Tekken 6
MK VS DC Universe
Street Fighter IV

PC
Football Manager 2009
Football Manager Live
Thu 25/09/08 at 14:45
"possibly impossible"
Reviews of Lego Batman have been unfavourable so far. Basically more of the same Lego {insert franchise} without fixing anything.

But still...it's Batman...

I've preordered De Blob for £17.99 on Play.com

LBP is now top of the list.

Then:
Saints Row 2
Mirror's Edge and GOW2 (depending on reviews)

I'd love more games, but I think LBP will take up a lot of my time now.
Wed 24/09/08 at 22:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My must buys are:

Fable 2
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Fallout 3
Saint's Row 2
Assassin's Creed
Infinite Undiscovery
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
Wrath of the Lich King

Daft thing is, I need to rob a bank to pay for all of them and then I'll hardly ever play them due to Wrath of the Lich King. And they just raised the level cap in Phantasy Star Universe to 140 as well. Looks like 2009 is the year of the grind.
Mon 22/09/08 at 11:24
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
On my list, in no particular order:

Fallout 3 - Looks fantastic from the gameplay vids, and as a fan of the fallout series I will definately be picking this up. I just hope it isn't too much of a departure from its roots - I will cry if its just Oblivion (nothing against Oblivion!) with guns.

Fable 2 - Although I've briefly played the first one (and should pick it up for cheap to BC play it on my 360), this outing looks like its fixing all the flaws and hyped features that didn't appear or were much cop. The Co-op mode looks cracking, as do the setting and theme - can't go wrong with firearms and swords really.

Empire: Total War - One of my favourite franchises gets even better - ship warfare, gunpowder, taking over the world, etc.

Left 4 Dead - Havin played loads of Half-Life 2 mods that revolve around defending your team of survivors and yourself from zombie hordes, this is really down my street.

Battlefield Heroes - Free, Team Fortress 2-styled online shooter - looks like it'll be loads of fun.

Saints Row 2 - Never played the first, and not impressed by the graphics, but never the less, looks so much more fun than the imho, dull GTA4. GTA4 went away from the comical, unrealistic style of previous games, and for me, that killed most of the fun - SR2 look like it has gone throught the list of fun that GTA4 ditched, and knicked it, BASE jumping, car surfing, owning businesses, planes, etc, all sounds great.

Red Alert 3 - Having beta tested this, I find it really fun - its a good return to the 'old school' Command and Conquers, so I'll be picking this up.

Starcraft 2 - If its out this year, I'll be getting this!
Thu 18/09/08 at 17:53
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
saints row 2!!!! gow2 fifa 09 pes 2009 many more
Wed 17/09/08 at 22:29
Regular
"Mooching around"
Forgot about GH4, that's somewhere on the list.
Wed 17/09/08 at 19:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Looking forward to :

Lego Batman
Gears Of War 2
Tekken 6
Streetfighter IV
Guitar Hero : World Tour (if funds allow)
Lips (if I can't afford the above)

Possibles :

Call Of Duty : World At War
007 Quantum Of Solace

There both developed by the usually rubbish Treyarch so I'm going to be cautious until I've played them first.
Wed 17/09/08 at 16:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I haven't bought a game in ages, definitely want to get Fable 2 though, looks brilliant. Just been playing Fable to get in the mood again. Also wouldn't mind picking up Spore, looks like good fun.
Wed 17/09/08 at 15:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The only game I am looking to get this year is Wrath of the Lich King, I have too many other games to play before I worry about new ones!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.