GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MySpace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/09/06 at 10:15
Regular
Has anyone else set up an account? I finally got round to it. Well actually I set one up before but I got rid of it not long after, however now's a good time to start again. :)

I'll have to start adding some content it's looking very dull at the moment, especially as I got rid of Tom and have no friends now heh.

My MySpace

One day you'll find me on here :'(
Page:
Tue 13/02/07 at 05:47
Regular
Hmmm...I still think you're Brendan.
Mon 12/02/07 at 15:55
Regular
"8==="
Me + toupe + Donald Trump pose
Mon 12/02/07 at 03:06
Regular
Is that really you Heddy? Got a bit of a WonderBread fro going on there aye? lol Who's Brendan? I'll bet that's really you. :P
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:48
Regular
"8==="
We're not young enough Al. :'(
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Blame Hedfix for taunting me.
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:36
Regular
Why?
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> You're fooling no-one. *Adds* :P

Oh really?
* Rejects Al and Hedfix *
Sun 11/02/07 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
Nin wrote:
> Damnit, i let Sunny in and now everyone wants to be my friend.
> No, b**ger off people.

Yeah just let everyone know how to add you through Sunny's page then. :D

You're fooling no-one. *Adds* :P
Sun 11/02/07 at 17:05
Regular
Who's who now? Ugh. Did the Flocker finally submit?? lol

Just so ya'll know, that medicine I took for this flu has me feeling pretty groovy1 I think i confirmed my supergoddessness with Sunny just a few ago. I still have that account even though "Snauzze Stalker Chick" still stalks me. What the heck is her trip?? Ugh, I give up. I just moved all the personal stuff under the LadyBird private account, but the SuperGoddess suaray is still in effect. I'm going to lay donw now

edit: schnauzze* watevr
Sun 11/02/07 at 15:11
Regular
"I may return"
Sunflower wrote:
> Mine looks like this :D

No longer true . . .*Rolls eyes*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.