GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lets form a band"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/09/08 at 20:22
Regular
I can't sing, but I can play the triangle. I have a few whistles, flutes, a guitar and a violin somewhere, but I wouldn't say I'm very good with them. What do the rest of you play? I'm guessing you've all picked up a guitar and had a go. How far did you get before you quit?

As for the name of the band, we'll call it 'Magnificent Machie & his Mates'. Okay we'll work on the title.
Sat 13/09/08 at 23:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
I actually just bought my first guitar, it's coming on Monday :)
Sat 13/09/08 at 22:09
"possibly impossible"
I can sing...actually, I think that clip of me singing was on here recently, so I'd better take that back :D
Sat 13/09/08 at 21:25
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I call shotgun on being the manager.

you could always take the maracas up machie, we could call you Bez
Sat 13/09/08 at 20:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
A long time ago i could play the keyboard to a reasonable level and could drum to some extent but never got the chance to progress with it. Cant play any stringed instrument due to my wrists being twisted and not being able to reach around the frets. One day i'm going to buy myself the piano i've been after since i was 14.
Sat 13/09/08 at 20:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
I can play 'The Fool':D
Sat 13/09/08 at 20:22
Regular
I can't sing, but I can play the triangle. I have a few whistles, flutes, a guitar and a violin somewhere, but I wouldn't say I'm very good with them. What do the rest of you play? I'm guessing you've all picked up a guitar and had a go. How far did you get before you quit?

As for the name of the band, we'll call it 'Magnificent Machie & his Mates'. Okay we'll work on the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.