GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Election Results Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/08 at 11:01
Regular
The votes have been counted and I can now announce the winner.

It's Machie!

Congratulations to me, now if a staffie would please be so kind to change me from blue to gold, that'll be great. :) I'll join the list of great notable posters like pb, Grix Thraves, YH, Grandprix.. wow the list goes on, was everyone a notable except me?

Okay fine, no more notables. How about a new status above regulars? Like umm "Part of the Furniture" or "Are you still here?" you have to have been registered for over 5 years and have over a thousand posts. The only prize you get for being such an elite member is the respect from your fellow peers.
Thu 11/09/08 at 11:40
Regular
That's why I'm making the most of it now while I'm still here :) It's not so bad I won £30 this month, I'm hoping to win again if Emmie, pb and Black don't mind ;)
Thu 11/09/08 at 11:07
"Are you sure?"
Machie, you wait until you start working for yourself - you won't have time to come up with threads like this then!

You and pb must both have very easy-going employers :¬P

I bet they think you are working well, bashing away at the keyboard...

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 11/09/08 at 11:03
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
>respect
> from your fellow peers.

Never going to happen. ;)
Thu 11/09/08 at 11:01
Regular
The votes have been counted and I can now announce the winner.

It's Machie!

Congratulations to me, now if a staffie would please be so kind to change me from blue to gold, that'll be great. :) I'll join the list of great notable posters like pb, Grix Thraves, YH, Grandprix.. wow the list goes on, was everyone a notable except me?

Okay fine, no more notables. How about a new status above regulars? Like umm "Part of the Furniture" or "Are you still here?" you have to have been registered for over 5 years and have over a thousand posts. The only prize you get for being such an elite member is the respect from your fellow peers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.