GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things that make you happy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/08 at 20:48
"Was the man of marz"
When you take a twosie that doesn’t need to be wiped.

That’s it!

Anyone else?
Wed 10/09/08 at 15:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Success. Sleeping properly. Discovering wonderful new beers. Really good savoury pies. Awesome times with awesome people.

The last covers quite a few things, it's nice and ambigious.
Wed 10/09/08 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
Having time to play games. At the moment I have a big pile of them waiting to be played or finished and little time to play any.

I'd just like one day to myself just for playing games.
Wed 10/09/08 at 15:15
Regular
spoonbeast wrote:
> hersheys chocolate is disgusting. it has a strange tangy/stale
> milk/cheese after taste to it.

mmmmmmmm.. tangystale milkcheese is so lovely. :)
Wed 10/09/08 at 11:54
Regular
I love lamp.
Wed 10/09/08 at 08:18
Regular
"eat toast!"
hersheys chocolate is disgusting. it has a strange tangy/stale milk/cheese after taste to it.
Wed 10/09/08 at 03:41
Regular
Hershey's chocolate bars. Yeah, they make me feel dang skippy baby :) mmmm..
Tue 09/09/08 at 23:37
Regular
Understanding something a bit better

This can be: A JOKE. I like understanding jokes. They make me laugh.

This can be: SCIENTIFIC THEORY. I like understanding theory. It's interesting and I wonder what could be tested with it.

This can be: LEARNING AN INSTRUMENT. I like understanding how I can use something to express myself! I'm getting incredibly angry at my keyboard and sheet music at the moment but it's nice to focus my anger on it.

This can be: SOMEONE I LOVE. Understanding them better is always amazing, because you discover something else really wonderful about them. It's sometimes easy to see the bigger picture, but then you can start looking at all the details and they're amazing to discover. It's like looking at a painting and thinking "Wow, that looks amazing." Then you look at the techniques they've used, the way the colour works together, the viewpoint, negative space and what not, and then you can even go and look and try to understand the person that made it, what their feelings on it were.

I love it all.
Tue 09/09/08 at 22:41
Regular
"eat toast!"
When i draw people seem to praise it. The best part is that it feels like your doing what you want and everyone encouraging and congratualting you for it. Oh and the freedom of creatvity. You can view my horror gallery at geocities.com/johnway_l

Oh and i hope some day to get to be invisible and do what i want. Oh think of what i could do in a chocolate factory or an adult store or cinema!
Tue 09/09/08 at 22:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Skins series 1 starts repeating tonight, Alan. This makes me happy. What doesnt make me happy are the bloody Mercury Music Prize judges getting it wrong yet again. Frickin Elbow!
Tue 09/09/08 at 21:35
Regular
When you twoze a wagon wheel. Yummers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.