GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avril Lavigne has fangs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 22:37
Regular
No, really. She does. They're massive, which is more than I can say for other parts of her.

She sings on that Complicated vid and it looks like she's an extra from Buffy. What is it about? Huge fangs. Shameful.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
SHEEPY wrote:

I read lots of quotes from her and you just want to hit her
---------

Watching the Complicated video, you can see how much of a boy she is.

Listening to that Sk8r b0y (or whatever it is), you can see that she should really go get some talent, then come back and have another go.
Wed 13/11/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Fangs? I bet they're nothing like the ones that Cat Man blokey had one Channel 5's "Animal Tragic" last-night.

Very disturbing... :S
Wed 13/11/02 at 08:38
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Starlight wrote:
> Chill out, what ya yelling for?
>
> She also can't skate, pitiful girl. Fangs though? Nah, just a a nice
> posh english accent when saying "pose"

Eh? She has a retarded American accent. Like she says:

'complicaaaaaated'. It's really annoying. Seriously. Though, you CAN see her underwear in the vid for 'Sk8r Boi'.

She sucks though. Her songs are too nice. I prefer some Rage Against The Machine myself :)
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
She's such an annoying bin

I read lots of quotes from her and you just want to hit her
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
I never noticed, I was too busy looking at her shameful black and white stripy socks.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Chill out, what ya yelling for?

She also can't skate, pitiful girl. Fangs though? Nah, just a a nice posh english accent when saying "pose"
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:37
Regular
No, really. She does. They're massive, which is more than I can say for other parts of her.

She sings on that Complicated vid and it looks like she's an extra from Buffy. What is it about? Huge fangs. Shameful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.