GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunday questionnaire :)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/08 at 15:46
Regular
Just another questionnaire off of the net.. I think it's been a while since we've had one of these here? Sometimes I wonder who creates these lame things, but meh, I like doing them just to pass the time anyway.

Bored much? Give 'er a go! :)

1) Name the last person you gave up on?

2) Have you talked to a complete ahole today?

3) Do you think relationships are even worth it?

4) If you could pack up and move, would you?

5) Do your parents really know you?

6) When was the last time you laughed really hard?

7) Who do you miss?

8) What are you excited for?

9) Has anyone told you lately that they're there for you?

10) What do you want right now?

11) Are your parents divorced?

12) What were you doing 8am this morning?

13) Do you fall for people easily?

14) Do you regret doing something today?

15) Are you slowly drifting away from someone?

16) Last person you told a secret to?

17) Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?

18) What do you think your best friend's doing right now?

19) Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?

20) What are you eating right now?

21) Whats the last compliment you received today?

22) What is one thing you wish you had?

23) Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

24) Have you ever showered with someone?

25) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?

26) Wish you can change someone?

27) Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?

28) Are you listening to music right now?

29) Who else is in the room with you?

30) In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?

31) Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?

32) How long can you go without your mobile phone?

33) What are you doing tomorrow?

34) Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend? boyfriend?

35) Where did you last sleep other than your house?

36) What's the worst way to say I love you?

37) Who was the last person in your house besides family?

38) What is one place you would love to visit?

39) Would you rather go alone or with someone else?

40) If you had the chance to parachute out of a plane, would you?
Mon 08/09/08 at 11:44
Regular
Machie you stupidly sweet sod, what nice answers. I've read all the posts here, taking it in.

I don't give up on anyone any more and I do my best to keep it that way. Why should I? However - I will remove people from my life who are making it unnecessarily difficult for me without concern for my welfare (such as "Hello I am representing fashion sense I would like to ask you a few questions" "Sorry I don't have time right now" "That's ok I'm not selling anything" "That's fine, bye." *hangs up* - please listen to what I say), in the same way I will do my best to remove myself from their life if I am currently doing the same. This doesn't mean I give up on those I 'abandon', I'm just trusting them to carry on fine alone because you're wasting my time and I am not explaining things to you unless I genuinely want to. This does not apply to people I love, and my family. Besides, I love explaining things to people I love. They just get bored of it quicker than I do.

This doesn't exist, as far as my experience tells me. Nobody is a complete 'ahole'. There are certainly people who could possibly be 99% ahole or whatever the hell that word means, (they did a test they can quantify it), but nobody is completely one thing, as far as I'm aware. Everyone seemingly has good in them, it's just sometimes rather difficult to notice.

Why not? Why so? Hm. As far as I'm concerned I want to live my own life, be free and enjoy whatever I want to do. At the same time I want to be close to someone who wants to do what they want too and enjoy their life and be free. For the longest time I thought relationships were based on having to trap each other. That doesn't have to be true. I think if you do your best to remove your insecurities, work hard on that, then hell, sounds fun.

If I could do something, would I do it? I could do a lot of things.. If I wanted to, sure. I don't want to at the moment. I could say it's because I don't have the money, but if I genuinely wanted to move, I would be saving money. I'm trying to get my education sorted first.

I don't know. I don't know if anyone really knows me, but I don't know how high 'really' is meant to mean. I like to be around people that take an interest in me as I take an interest in them. Don't need to be, but I do like it. If they can tell me something about me I haven't thought about, brilliant, but I'd personally rather just work on understanding myself and not worry so much about anyone else having to know me.

Again this sodding really word, and hard? I've laughed four times today, twice with a friend and twice with my Dad. They were genuine laughs but.. hard? I enjoyed the laughs anyway!

7) Who do you miss?
My ex, constantly. All the time. I can't get the sodding sight right and it's always just to the right of her, I really need to steady my aim before I keep attempting this.

Lie mode cancel (Damn that's geeky). No.. at the moment there are people I miss being able to see physically, or hear their voice, or smell them, touch them, etc. Define miss, exactly? I would really like to do these things again, very much so, and I'll make efforts to do them. But as far as I'm aware the people I truly love I carry with me, and they are of no burden.

:D Don't question me! I just am!

Nope! But I do hope on the amount of trust I have in people that if I genuinely get into trouble, as in, there is GENUINELY no way I can do this alone, they'll give me a hand, as I would for them. CPR and mobile phones are useful for that.

To answer this question.

Nope. I would hope this is a discussion point question rather than a "Has this happened in your life because we think it's highly important" thing. They could have divorced. I even questioned them about it because I was concerned for their happiness, but it was all false worry. They didn't divorce, and everyone wins.

Reading the answers below this one. I just got back in again after going to a careers office and dropping my car off for a MOT. I have appeared to have sorted my sleeping pattern. Today.

Ok, what does this mean? If someone needs me to fall, say, to avoid being hit by them when they're flying over my head, sure, I can do that pretty easily as long as I realise what's going on quickly enough. I can fall in acting, and have done so, and I think I did it pretty well and looks quite realistic. I guess it was more of a trip and stumble, then fall over though.

As for love and that sort of thing (if that's possibly what it means) then no, not at all. I have 'fallen' a few times, but it is only the depth of which I have fallen that can be counted against each time, making any time before perhaps redundant. I can tell if someone interests me almost immediately, but actually falling? That's something else.

Nope, nothing yet. May re-analyse stuff later, but pretty confident I've done nothing particularly mistakable yet.

That usually depends if I'm on the Titanic or not. Don't ask.

But emotionally? Honestly, either things have stayed the same, or they get better. I'm getting closer to who I want to get closer to. It's not on purpose, it's just happening.

Ms NY. Collector and hoarder of secrets, so it seems!

Yes, but this is vague. I want to understand the reasons. Why did you do it? No need to lie, genuinely want to find out why you wanted to. He did you in the ass? Oh! Sorry, you should have asked me!

No I'm not quite that secure unfortunately. But no, I expect it would result in serious discussions about what the reasons were, and hopefully not in fear or anything. Just want to know why, and we can take it from there. Forgive me if I find it difficult to trust you for a bit.

I don't a best friend. There's a possibility I have a collection of best friends, people I consider very important to me? I would imagine if I can twist the question to suit myself better, then they're all in a room, drinking coke and coffee and orange squash and beer, all discussing the best way to kill me. I'll take you all down first you sods.

Be with? What does that mean! Be one with for sexy times? Be.. together with? Be with them in their heart? Be physically with? Let's go with physically. Yeah, there's someone I'd like to be physically (as in, geographically, I shall continue to twist these questions until the words aren't so vague) closer to. More practical reasons, like being able to see them smile from time to time but I'll ask for appointments for that.

Coincidentally, the hard skin on my thumb on my left hand. I'm an amateur cannibal with a conscience.

I really have trouble defining what compliment means. Someone called me silly earlier, as far as I'm aware that's a compliment. More opinion and information about me! I was also wished a good day. Nothing else so far as far as I'm aware.

That I don't already? Nothing I can think of. I don't particularly want to wish for anything. The only things I've wished for are happiness for other people in exchange for pain in myself. And a Megadrive I think. People still call me the Anti-Christ I swear, they just don't know me.

I kinda laughed here because I thought this might have meant a hermaphrodite and I don't have a hermaphrodite friend sorry. And yes I'm an expert in the psychology of sexual identity lalala

But as for someone who actually wants to sleep with me and has ADMITTED this.. No. This is all it takes. Honest. No love needed. Although I do request shaving.

In seriousness (I'm always serious) I am not on the lookout for relationships. I'm working on(hardly the right phrase.. paying attention to) the ones I already have.

Yes, I prefer baths.

Apparently so!

Only when they're seriously ill and I am SO glad Machie said this too because I needed the security of reason. I thought that pretty much immediately when I started reading all these, and was happy to see him say that. Why change anyone otherwise? It's their life, it's their decisions, let them live it for God's sake! The only thing I really think would be good to change is getting rid of anything that threatens their immediate to 'rather soon' chance of death. Then they can go skip, swear, drink, stab, anything they want.

Tokyo, but only because I know less about it.

No. I find it difficult to listen to music when I'm writing, the lyrics distract me. My head is silent, the room is silent.. man! When did that happen!

Depends on your logical explanation of it. The voices in my head are in the same room, but they're more like imaginary friends that I can't seem to control very well and exist as part of my subconscious that is possiblyformedbecaus.zzzzzzzz

Besides they're not talking at the moment anyway and I imagine it's because they've got nothing to comment on.

I'd rather wear a.. Jackie

Er. I'm easy. No, that's out of context now.

I mean, I don't mind if I wear a jacket or a hoodie.

Not that I've noticed. I'm quite happy here! But logically I suppose, if I'm happy here, then I can be happy somewhere else. In which case.. I wouldn't mind being able to teleport. That'd be fun.

How long do you need? What a daft question. I kinda need it if it requires me being able to ring people who can save lives etc but honestly it's something I'm very appreciative of and do not need in any way apart from that.

Tuesday? I've not planned that far ahead but I do have an appointment.

Yes but never seriously and everyone was aware.

In hospital!

With zero imagination, or on top of that, with no confidence in what it means. There's nothing wrong with saying "I think I love you" by the way Nin I really think, mainly because it's not saying "I love you" it's saying "I think I love you" and they're two separate things. Personally I prefer the think version anyway, at least they're not so sure of themselves.

In addition to this I'd say the reason I hate it being thrown around is because it's in selfishness. If I say it I want to make sure that the selfishness of it is as removed as much as I possibly can (impossible to remove completely). So if I think of you, and I have looked at all I understand about you, including the things I don't entirely understand but still fascinate me, and I tell you I love you, I bloody mean it. But I'm far more likely to say I think I love you, and that's no means way of an insult. I can never be 100% sure of anything, and if it comes to the point where I say it (again, I have calculated this precisely) then it's a damn high percentage and all that happens is I discover and learn more about you. This was not always the way. I'm less likely to take the word seriously when I know they understand what I actually feel for them. In which case I may say "I wuuvvvv yooou wuv wuv wuv aww so cute" because sometimes it's fun to tickle someone's belly.

My friend, Captain Catering. He's not imaginary, shut up. He came over when I came out of hospital, and I can't think of any other non-family crossing the boundary since then.

One place? New York.

I'll like to bring someone if I may Jim. When do we get the tickets? I assume that's why I've been filling this questionnaire?

No, I'd only do it if I never had the chance.

I would like to do this. It's on the LIST
Mon 08/09/08 at 11:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Tricey wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> Me three. I feel like giving Grandprix a hug. :)
>
> same, i also raised an eyebrow at Reaper's "bedroom
> buddies" confession. dear oh dear :P

Heh, it's not like at 18 I'm going to say no to the idea :P
Mon 08/09/08 at 10:36
"possibly impossible"
hah. Thanks Machie.

We met the other year when Machie did his annual Exmouth trip and we organised a quick meet up.
Mon 08/09/08 at 10:07
Regular
Machie wrote:
When I was on holiday in Exmouth. Which was the same day I bumped into pb in Tesco. Seriously one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

How did you know it was PB? Was your Freeola sense tingling? Or was it like Highlander?
Sun 07/09/08 at 23:03
Regular
No one, I don't really like to give up on people.

No, fortunately. I tend to get on with everyone, I don't like confrontation.

Definitely. Relationships have their ups and downs, but if you really work at it, it can be the most wonderful thing in the world.

I sure would. I've been here too long and its about time I packed up and moved on.

Not really, but I suppose it's my own fault for not sharing my life with them. Maybe thats something I can work on?

Probably yesterday when I was watching 8 out of 10 Cats on YouTube. I love to laugh, it really cheers me up and puts me in a wonderful mood. We should all laugh more often and have more fun.

7) Who do you miss?
My dad who passed away 4 years ago. I really miss him a lot.

My work, after all these years I'm about to reach the finish line.

Unfortunately no. I guess that means I'm alone.

Someone very special to me.

No they never divorced, which I always found weird growing up as all my friends parents were divorced. At the time I thought they were lucky as they had two homes and two people to give them pocket money.

Asleep in my bed, dreaming of a happier future

I think I do. I'm not sure if thats a bad thing or not.

I try not to have any regrets, but it's so difficult not to. I would like to have been more productive today, but I keep getting distracted. I'd like to try and learn something new each day so by the end of it, I feel a little smarter.

Sadly yes, but I'm not letting go.

My friends on Freeola

I'd like to believe everyone deserves a second chance. I suppose it depends on the circumstances, but for now I'll say yes. Would you like to be forgiven for your mistakes?

I don't have a best friend, the position has been vacant for some time so if anyone is interested?

Yes, I want to be with her, more than anything.

I just finished off some toast with strawberry jam. I'm so naughty!

To be honest I can't remember the last time I've received one. Though I do make it a habit to give them each and every day.

A family. All I want is a family to love and care for.

Its complicated, I'd love to say yes.

Yes I have and I wish I could do it on a daily basis.

Yes, but only recently and I couldnt be happier. I really don't want to lose her.

I wish I could change Grandprix and Trish. They suffer from poor health so I wish I could offer them mine instead. Then they could throw caution to the wind and do whatever they want for a change.

I'm going to be a little greedy and say both. I'm studying French and Japanese so I'm already preparing for my visits.

Earlier I was listening to Grandprixs video game quiz. I really enjoy listening to it as I work. I'm looking forward to him releasing his second one soon.

No one pays me a visit, so I'm on my own.

I've never owned a hoodie, so a jacket would do fine.

Yes, in the arms of the woman I love.

I last owned a mobile phone in 2001, it was a brick. I can't afford one at the moment and I don't think anyone would want to call me. Although I am looking forward to getting one eventually. I'd like to send some SMS to some of my friends on Freeola. So I can bug them offline aswell as online. *smile*

Work, work, procrastinate, work. I'd love to go into more detail but I'll only bore you.

No, it's best to stay just friends.

When I was on holiday in Exmouth. Which was the same day I bumped into pb in Tesco. Seriously one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

When you don't mean it.

My aunt and uncle, my cousin and his fiancee. They're getting married next year and I hope I'll be around to attend the wedding. They're all wonderful people, you'd like them.

Thats impossible for me to answer. Infact I'm making it my career to go to all the places I'd love to visit. There's so many womderful places out there. Infact I was watching Coach Trip earlier today and I thought, wouldnt it be great for a group of us Freeolians to go on a coach trip around Europe. I would absolutely love to do that.

Always with someone else, it's no fun sharing a magical experience with yourself.

I'm terrified of heights, but I think I could do it. Does it still count if I have my eyes closed the whole time?
Sun 07/09/08 at 21:57
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ladybird wrote:
> Me three. I feel like giving Grandprix a hug. :)

same, i also raised an eyebrow at Reaper's "bedroom buddies" confession. dear oh dear :P
Sun 07/09/08 at 21:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
> 1) Name the last person you gave up on?
Elizabeth (at least, i think that was her name xD)

> 2) Have you talked to a complete ahole today?
No

> 3) Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Meh

> 4) If you could pack up and move, would you?
Yup, no idea where though

> 5) Do your parents really know you?
They know the parts i dont hide

> 6) When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Today, russell peters is a funny dude.

> 7) Who do you miss?
My Grandpa :[

> 8) What are you excited for?
New City, new people :]

> 9) Has anyone told you lately that they're there for you?
No ones ever said that.

> 10) What do you want right now?
Cherry Garcia ice cream

> 11) Are your parents divorced?
No

> 12) What were you doing 8am this morning?
Sleeping, duh

> 13) Do you fall for people easily?
Probably >_<

> 14) Do you regret doing something today?
Noes, its been a good day ^_^

> 15) Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Noes

> 16) Last person you told a secret to?
hm, i dont recall

> 17) Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
Probably not after last time.

> 18) What do you think your best friend's doing right now?
Watching a film, possibly Zohan

> 19) Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Yeah, this new girl on my course :d

> 20) What are you eating right now?
Nothing, i just had dinner :o

> 21) Whats the last compliment you received today?
None

> 22) What is one thing you wish you had?
See below

> 23) Do you have a boy/girlfriend?
No

> 24) Have you ever showered with someone?
No

> 25) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
No

> 26) Wish you can change someone?
Dont we all?

> 27) Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
Tokyo, been to Paris

> 28) Are you listening to music right now?
Why yes! the Sugar Hill Gang are telling me all about the delight of rappers

> 29) Who else is in the room with you?
No one

> 30) In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Jackets

> 31) Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yeah, somewhere awesome.

> 32) How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Went without it for 2 weeks once...

> 33) What are you doing tomorrow?
In Uni, learning new things :

> 34) Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend? boyfriend?
No

> 35) Where did you last sleep other than your house?
If my dorm counts as my house for the moment, then about a month ago at my mate's for a friend's 21st

> 36) What's the worst way to say I love you?
In German. Ich leibe dich? lolsticks.

> 37) Who was the last person in your house besides family?
Family friends coupla weeks ago

> 38) What is one place you would love to visit?
Oz

> 39) Would you rather go alone or with someone else?
With someone else

> 40) If you had the chance to parachute out of a plane, would
> you?
Yes, are you offering?
Sun 07/09/08 at 21:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I could do with a hug Ladybird. When can you get here? :)
Sun 07/09/08 at 21:36
Regular
Me three. I feel like giving Grandprix a hug. :)
Sun 07/09/08 at 20:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Same here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.