GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just noticed something..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/12/00 at 18:52
Regular
I went back through the forum, to see what I wrote when I first cam on here.

Oh no, I haven't always been Grix Thraves.

I thought it was rather early, but I was very suprised to find that I've been on this forum longer than Ant!

Can you guess who I was?
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Because the first 50p coin was minted on 15th February 1996, they did not exist before that, therefore if you owned one, it wouldn't be a real 50p coin in monetary value. However, it would be worth more than 50p today from a nerdy collector type person, therefore your question is ambiguous.
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:56
Regular
Why are 1997 50p coins worth more than 1995 50p coins?
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:55
Regular
I'm not a fan of Eminem sorry. It was rather good mind.

Err...

Humm...
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:53
Regular
Did you read my 'Thanks to Eminem' post in the PS2 forum? One of my better ones, that one.
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:53
Regular
Correct!!!

That killed that conversation. What now?
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:52
Regular
It's the only job that refers to a certain sex, the rest could be either. So therefore the Postman was the only man in the room, and you don't usually call women John.
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:50
Regular
While we are waiting for someone else to find the answer:

A policeman is walking past a shop when he hears, "John, don't shoot!" and a shot rings out. He runs into the shop and sees a body on the floor. A postman, a solicitor and a doctor standing around the body, but he can see no gun, no gun smoke, no evidence apart from the body. Still, the policeman walks straight up to the postman and puts him under arrest on suspicion of murder. How could the policeman be so sure the postman was the probable guilty party?
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:46
Regular
I have given you the link mind...

Look below.
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:46
Regular
Anyway, I once tried looking for my first post, but it's hard to find because you go right back, find the first post you did, then realise that you did one earlier than that but it had been popped, so it's very difficult and I couldn't be bothered.
Sun 10/12/00 at 16:43
Regular
Well if you think I'm going to spend my Sunday evening trawling through the history of the future of gaming when I could be watching the Antiques Roadshow with Michael Aspel then you've got another thing coming, bucko.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.