GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I QUIT!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/08 at 22:02
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...is what I would have loved to have said today.

But it would appear that I have written my notice and handed it over to my useless manager.

In two weeks time I will be a free man...although it looks like I will be christmas temping at GAME again.

Do I feel happy..no. Absoultely dreading the prospect of unemployment more than I am going in tomorrow and having to face everybody (but then again, I dread every day at that place). But on the flip side, you'll have me back again contributing to freeola :)
Sat 06/09/08 at 16:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Certainly missed you, but sorry about the job. Some are like
> that and you've just got to go with the old 'gut feeling'.
> Unfortunately, you won't be able to claim benefit for some time
> as you resigned:(
>
> But nevertheless, good to have you back. Bristol Rovers will
> play Leicester soon:)

Glad to be missed :) So I'm sure I'll be back around. I gave them double the notice required, so that I could get a few extra weeks worth of money along with a bit extra time to find the right job.

Went into my local GAME the other day and asked about temping there - an the manager said it would be fine (although it happened more like "Toni, guess what? Jason's coming back to help us. Scare away any other applicants"). So that will tie me over financially whilst looking for work.

And yes, they will play each other soon. Rovers suffered a 5-4 defeat away to peterborough today :S Shouldn't have lost really...watched it on sky. Will you be going to that match Dragonlance? May make the trip as one of my away games this season...
Fri 05/09/08 at 18:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
hippyman wrote:
> Tricey wrote:
> who needs a job when you have us?
>
> Thanks :) Looking forward to spending more time here!

Certainly missed you, but sorry about the job. Some are like that and you've just got to go with the old 'gut feeling'. Unfortunately, you won't be able to claim benefit for some time as you resigned:(

But nevertheless, good to have you back. Bristol Rovers will play Leicester soon:)
Fri 05/09/08 at 08:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Tricey wrote:
> who needs a job when you have us?

Thu 04/09/08 at 22:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
who needs a job when you have us?
Thu 04/09/08 at 22:02
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...is what I would have loved to have said today.

But it would appear that I have written my notice and handed it over to my useless manager.

In two weeks time I will be a free man...although it looks like I will be christmas temping at GAME again.

Do I feel happy..no. Absoultely dreading the prospect of unemployment more than I am going in tomorrow and having to face everybody (but then again, I dread every day at that place). But on the flip side, you'll have me back again contributing to freeola :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.