GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I QUIT!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/08 at 22:02
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...is what I would have loved to have said today.

But it would appear that I have written my notice and handed it over to my useless manager.

In two weeks time I will be a free man...although it looks like I will be christmas temping at GAME again.

Do I feel happy..no. Absoultely dreading the prospect of unemployment more than I am going in tomorrow and having to face everybody (but then again, I dread every day at that place). But on the flip side, you'll have me back again contributing to freeola :)
Thu 02/10/08 at 20:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
chachaman wrote:
> hi again hippyman,ive been off work sick since may from work on
> lousy sickness benefit £75/week ,thro stress, because of
> crap employer and bullying,still wot goes round comes round
> eh,im now trying to get my alternative therapy off ground
> -reflexology.so theres a rainbow somwhere.

There is a rainbow somewhere, keep fighting for it and you will find it. I think I may have just found mine, but really had to search for it!
Wed 01/10/08 at 22:50
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Don't worry, be happy!
Tue 30/09/08 at 13:15
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> chachaman wrote:
> Sorry bout your job look upon it as new lease of freedom,chance
> to use imagination and your creativity far away from what your
> boss wants cheers im in same sit.
>
> Cheers chachaman - it does get better- although I keep ending up
> in this situation. Temping at GAME (xmas temps are being taken
> on as we speak...) so xmas isn't so bad to be out of work.
>
> Keep looking for a job and it'll happen :D

hi again hippyman,ive been off work sick since may from work on lousy sickness benefit £75/week ,thro stress, because of crap employer and bullying,still wot goes round comes round eh,im now trying to get my alternative therapy off ground -reflexology.so theres a rainbow somwhere.
Tue 30/09/08 at 13:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
chachaman wrote:
> Sorry bout your job look upon it as new lease of freedom,chance
> to use imagination and your creativity far away from what your
> boss wants cheers im in same sit.

Cheers chachaman - it does get better- although I keep ending up in this situation. Temping at GAME (xmas temps are being taken on as we speak...) so xmas isn't so bad to be out of work.

Keep looking for a job and it'll happen :D
Tue 30/09/08 at 12:57
Regular
Sorry bout your job look upon it as new lease of freedom,chance to use imagination and your creativity far away from what your boss wants cheers im in same sit.
Mon 22/09/08 at 10:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks Dragonlance.

Well, busy day planned on my first official day of being unemployed - need to post off that health questionnaire back to the NHS, dentist appointment, drop off "most" of my old work uniform (I'm pinching the cufflinks, a shirt, tie and the waistcoat..but shhh) and possibly going for a leaving drink with the Nationwide employees, not that I'm paticularly looking forward to that.

Then hopefully, I'll get another response from that girl again ^_^
Sun 21/09/08 at 22:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
hippyman wrote:
> Weird thing is, I was offered the deputy manager post whilst at
> Nationwide, but turned it down as wanted to see if I could stick
> at it. The day I decided that I had enough as the day he they
> offered it to someone else.
>
> I do have one plus point from my last week. I met this girl
> customer and we are now chatting through facebook and she seems
> really nice. We shall have to see...

Things are getting better...best wishes:-)
Sun 21/09/08 at 21:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Weird thing is, I was offered the deputy manager post whilst at Nationwide, but turned it down as wanted to see if I could stick at it. The day I decided that I had enough as the day he they offered it to someone else.

I do have one plus point from my last week. I met this girl customer and we are now chatting through facebook and she seems really nice. We shall have to see...
Sun 21/09/08 at 20:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
hippyman wrote:
> :)
>
> I got a temp job at Game starting on Sunday (actually found out
> I was accepted there for employment before I applied..) Xmas
> number 3 at GAME. I guess its a seasonal thing :p

Could you not become the 'Manager':)
Sun 21/09/08 at 19:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
:)

I got a temp job at Game starting on Sunday (actually found out I was accepted there for employment before I applied..) Xmas number 3 at GAME. I guess its a seasonal thing :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.