GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Days"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 16:03
Regular
I get up in the morning and look round our big house to see what needs tidying. The bedroom is really messed up for some reason. Cant remember why. The duvet is all over the floor, clothes thrown around, our wedding pictures and broken on the floor.

I go in the living room and see beer cans all over the floor by the sofa. He was there last night watching the boxing whilst I was cooking his dinner. He was drinking virtually all night, must have had over 10 cans.

I remember cooking him bangers and mash (it's his favourite) last night whilst he was swearing and holloring in the living room at the boxing. "Get me a beer" he shouted at me... So I pulled a cold one out of the fridge and walked into stench of beer and sweat where he was sitting. He grabbed the can out of my hand without even a thanks. "Where's my food?" he aggressively said. I told him it'd be ready in 10 minutes and turned to go back into the kitchen. As I turned he grabbed my wrist and it stung with pain. "It better be nice" he said. The evil in his eyes was piercing and I said it was his favourite. He then let me go and I walked briskly into the kitchen where I looked at my red swelling arm.

I hated him at that point. I feel like his servant, not his wife. We never make love anymore... he just pins me down and has his way with me. I hate it... I hate him. I wish he were dead.

After I've cleared away the cans in the living room and all the other mess and taken through all the crockery, I head into the kithen to wash up everything. I fill the sink with hot soapy water and start washing up. I notice that my arm doesn't hurt anymore and I look down to see no mark on it. That's weird I think. He hurt me so much last night, yet there's nothing. Infact I feel really good today. I stop washing up and go into the bedroom. I stand infront of the mirror and drop my dressing gown. I look lovely. No bruises, no cuts, no swelling. Strange. Yesterday I had bruises all over my ribs and legs. Today, nothing.

I put my dressing gown on and head back into the kitchen to finish the washing up. After about half an hour I hear banging in the bedroom. I walk in there and it's pitch black. The curtains are open, but there is something covering the window. I hear the noise again but this time coming from the living room. I run in there and it is the same. Pitch black. I try to open the window, but it wont open. I'm getting scared now. I walk to the front door and try and open it but my hand cant grip on the handle. I scream but nothing comes out of my mouth.

After a while the whole house is pitch black. For once in my life I cant wait for my husband to come home. I dont care if he beats me, I just dont understand what is going on.

A week passes and I still havn't seen my husband. I keep hearing voices in my house. The doors in the house open sometimes but there is no-one there. I am stuck. The television, or radio doesn't work, I never feel hungry or tired. I think I know what's happening, or what happened. I sit on the bed and try and remember what happened last week.

I gave him his dinner and he ate it while watching the boxing. It's his favourite boxer playing, Lennox Lewis fighting with Mike Tyson. He was so pleased when he won. And I was so happy for him. But then his happiness turned to anger. I think he was only playing with my, but he doesn't know his strength. he told me to stand up and started pretending to be Lennox Lewis. He was punching me in the ribs. I fell over and he started punching me in the thigh and kicking my shins.

He dragged me from the living room into the bedroom and stripped me naked. I didn't want this to happen again, so I tried to kick back and protect my self. He pushed me down on the bed and sat ontop of me. I was crying my eyes out and he told me to stop acting like a baby and take it. I begged him not to touch me, but he still did. I fought back with all my stength and energy. I now remember what happened. I was fighting back and he didn't like it. He pinned me down with his strong legs and lifted my head then banged it down hard against the bed. He did this several times. I only then remember waking up in the morning and he wasn't there. That was normal.
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well it was a lot better than 'Vice City Rap'

Hard Luck
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:28
Regular
"relocated"
I read it. Very good.
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:01
"Darkness, always"
Mood swings?
Mon 11/11/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Evenstar"
I cant believe this didnt get GAD!!! I'm upset now!!
Sat 09/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Evenstar"
Yay, my first attemt at a good post and people like it!! I'm Happy!! :o)
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Very good, I love reading this sort of thing.
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:04
Regular
Excellent
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That was good
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:47
"Darkness, always"
I think if you write things like this more often, it would be a good thing.
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Nice. The confusion of the newly dead and all the childlike thinking that it implys. I enjoyed that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.