GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Days"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 16:03
Regular
I get up in the morning and look round our big house to see what needs tidying. The bedroom is really messed up for some reason. Cant remember why. The duvet is all over the floor, clothes thrown around, our wedding pictures and broken on the floor.

I go in the living room and see beer cans all over the floor by the sofa. He was there last night watching the boxing whilst I was cooking his dinner. He was drinking virtually all night, must have had over 10 cans.

I remember cooking him bangers and mash (it's his favourite) last night whilst he was swearing and holloring in the living room at the boxing. "Get me a beer" he shouted at me... So I pulled a cold one out of the fridge and walked into stench of beer and sweat where he was sitting. He grabbed the can out of my hand without even a thanks. "Where's my food?" he aggressively said. I told him it'd be ready in 10 minutes and turned to go back into the kitchen. As I turned he grabbed my wrist and it stung with pain. "It better be nice" he said. The evil in his eyes was piercing and I said it was his favourite. He then let me go and I walked briskly into the kitchen where I looked at my red swelling arm.

I hated him at that point. I feel like his servant, not his wife. We never make love anymore... he just pins me down and has his way with me. I hate it... I hate him. I wish he were dead.

After I've cleared away the cans in the living room and all the other mess and taken through all the crockery, I head into the kithen to wash up everything. I fill the sink with hot soapy water and start washing up. I notice that my arm doesn't hurt anymore and I look down to see no mark on it. That's weird I think. He hurt me so much last night, yet there's nothing. Infact I feel really good today. I stop washing up and go into the bedroom. I stand infront of the mirror and drop my dressing gown. I look lovely. No bruises, no cuts, no swelling. Strange. Yesterday I had bruises all over my ribs and legs. Today, nothing.

I put my dressing gown on and head back into the kitchen to finish the washing up. After about half an hour I hear banging in the bedroom. I walk in there and it's pitch black. The curtains are open, but there is something covering the window. I hear the noise again but this time coming from the living room. I run in there and it is the same. Pitch black. I try to open the window, but it wont open. I'm getting scared now. I walk to the front door and try and open it but my hand cant grip on the handle. I scream but nothing comes out of my mouth.

After a while the whole house is pitch black. For once in my life I cant wait for my husband to come home. I dont care if he beats me, I just dont understand what is going on.

A week passes and I still havn't seen my husband. I keep hearing voices in my house. The doors in the house open sometimes but there is no-one there. I am stuck. The television, or radio doesn't work, I never feel hungry or tired. I think I know what's happening, or what happened. I sit on the bed and try and remember what happened last week.

I gave him his dinner and he ate it while watching the boxing. It's his favourite boxer playing, Lennox Lewis fighting with Mike Tyson. He was so pleased when he won. And I was so happy for him. But then his happiness turned to anger. I think he was only playing with my, but he doesn't know his strength. he told me to stand up and started pretending to be Lennox Lewis. He was punching me in the ribs. I fell over and he started punching me in the thigh and kicking my shins.

He dragged me from the living room into the bedroom and stripped me naked. I didn't want this to happen again, so I tried to kick back and protect my self. He pushed me down on the bed and sat ontop of me. I was crying my eyes out and he told me to stop acting like a baby and take it. I begged him not to touch me, but he still did. I fought back with all my stength and energy. I now remember what happened. I was fighting back and he didn't like it. He pinned me down with his strong legs and lifted my head then banged it down hard against the bed. He did this several times. I only then remember waking up in the morning and he wasn't there. That was normal.
Tue 12/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Don't blame me, blame crime fighter Michael Knight, he's the one who
> sends me the shortlist of GAD nominees, and this wasn't on it.

Oi. This was posted on the 6th, that was a wednesday, I don't do wednesdays. Blame someone else you nefarious, philandering monkey sock.

Tarnish my good crime fighting name will you?
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Grand Master.
I shall sit in a temple and dispense wisdom to my Goat-Disciples.
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:06
"Darkness, always"
so you would call yourself old?

What will you be called when you hit 50?
Tue 12/11/02 at 09:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Well, be more careful with your words my promiscuous young friend.

---

How dare you.
I'm not young. I'm 29.
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:38
"Darkness, always"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Don't blame me, blame crime fighter Michael Knight, he's the one who
> sends me the shortlist of GAD nominees, and this wasn't on it. But I
> read it, and it's very, very good. But much less fun than you two
> having arguments in a public forum. Do that some more.
>
> *rubs fingers together, meaning Gameaday prizes on offer*

If I thought for a second that I'd get GADs for arguing with her, I'd borrow newly developed technology to slap her across the net.
Mon 11/11/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
15/11/2002 - Insane and Arwen Arguing
Mon 11/11/02 at 18:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't blame me, blame crime fighter Michael Knight, he's the one who sends me the shortlist of GAD nominees, and this wasn't on it. But I read it, and it's very, very good. But much less fun than you two having arguments in a public forum. Do that some more.

*rubs fingers together, meaning Gameaday prizes on offer*
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:03
"Darkness, always"
Snuggly must DIE!

Bah, I am already aware of his attitude towards GTA:VC.

Any thread bearing VC relevance is half way to winning GAD at the moment.

Then all it needs is some substance other than "HOWE FAR HAEV YUO GOT YET?!?!?" and it's a free game almost guaranteed.

And no, it's not my time of the month. It's hers though *points*.

but you didn't want to know that did you?

No?

Well, be more careful with your words my promiscuous young friend.
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That would be Mr Snuggly.

Time of the month? You need a hug.
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:51
"Darkness, always"
Vice city rap indeed.

Whatever maggot ridden buffoon swung the vote for that ignorant, miserable, incoherent garbage should be hung.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.