GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Justice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 22:42
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/ middle_east/2396613.stm

And so ends the careers of the USS Cole bombers....CNN and Fox also have confirmed that these were the guys responsible.

They took lives, and now they have been stopped.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 04/11/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/ middle_east/2396613.stm

And so ends the careers of the USS Cole bombers....CNN and Fox also have confirmed that these were the guys responsible.

They took lives, and now they have been stopped.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 05/11/02 at 09:22
Regular
It could be said that violent justice without a fair trial is the law of the jungle.

If I handed out justice in this fashion against someone who hurt my family, I'd be arrested and made accountable.
Tue 05/11/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You're a hypocrite Belldandy.
Tue 05/11/02 at 11:57
"Darkness, always"
Hmmm. Death is too simple a punishment.
Tue 05/11/02 at 12:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh well, at least they didnt get away with it.
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:10
I doubt they will see it that way. Otherwise you could say the hijackers involved in the twin towers incident didn't get away with it either, when they clearly did.
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Krieger wrote:
> I doubt they will see it that way. Otherwise you could say the
> hijackers involved in the twin towers incident didn't get away with it
> either, when they clearly did.

Yes yes, i knew someone would put that spin on it.
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
When will people realise?

You believe staunchly in Democracy, Truth, Justice and The American Way.
You feel good when The CIA assasinates people with a bomb because they threaten your idea of life (even though you've never been directly affected by Al Queda except what you see on the news)

They believe firmly in Allah, truth, justic and the Islamic way. They feel good when they slam planes into buildings of the oppressors and infidels that invade, bomb and pillage their country.

Your reactions to this assasination, impending war etc are absolutely no different to their views on The West abusing them in their homeland.
It just depends on what side of the mirror you are.

To you, they are evil and despicable.
To them, you are evil and despicable.
As long as morons like you say "justice has been served", then they'll say "justice has been served" when more bombs explode, planes get hijacked.
It's the stubborn refusal to attempt to see both sides of a subject, from *either* viewpoint, that leads to "terrorism".

It's all a smokescreen. Keep us hating and fearing each other and we'll never evolve, learn and love each other. As long as you fear the Arab and the Arab hates you - this crap will continue on and on and on. Since the dawn of time, we've tried to kill each other because we dont like the way someone else views the world.

You are wrong for smugly proclaiming justice for this, just as they are wrong for smugly claiming justice for Sept 11.
It's only the fact your parents are Western that you see it from this viewpoint.
The West and The Middle East are both wrong.

Terrorism/assasination/war/bombs/hate/murder is wrong, no matter who commits it for whatever reason.
End. Of. Story.

And Belldandy, I'm sick of you mindlessly following anything and everything this government and The United States tell you is truth and how to think.
You are just as much a fundamentalist as Mr Al-Queda.
Both of you absolutely sit there with your arms folded, shaking your head saying "No, he is wrong for doing that", whilst in the middle are people saying "Look, just try and see it from the other side for a moment will you?"

The Middle East has acted atrociously in the past, just as The United States and United Kingdom has.
We are all equally guilty in this, we are all to blame for the state of the world it is in today.

Just everyone stop, calm down and breath. Then take a good long look at that "terrorist", because you're exactly the same as each other. You are both equally convinced your version of life is the only correct one, and people that disagree should be punished.
T**-for-tat never achieves anything except more killings.

Yes Sept 11th was horrific.
At the risk of repeating myself, my Uncle was killed in The Pentagon attacks. I abhor the idea behind that day. But as the *only* person here that has been directly affected by Sept 11th (shove your rhetoric and empty sermonising up your ass), I have been calmly imploring everyone I know to end this stupid, retarded cycle of hate and violence.
Muslim/Christian/Al Queda/The West - all have blood on their hands and all equally complicit with this era's pain and bloodshed.

What will it take for you and Mr Muslim to stop, sit down and talk?
No bombs, no martyrs, no planes, no guns, no assasinations.
People realising that we are all trying to get through life, we all have fears and sufferings.
Nobody should be able to take the life of another- FOR WHATEVER REASON.

I dont know the answers, but I do know that killing people in return for killing someone is wrong. Just wrong.

My Uncle died, and no amount of Arab blood will ever change that. I dont want anyone else to experience that, to have someone taken away for political reasons and blind unthinking hatred.

I'm done on this subject, just think about those left behind before you next sit in your office, drinking coffee and say "justice has been served".
The same goes for any Middle Eastern fanatic that hates me simply because of where I live and how I have been raised.

Shame on you all.
Tue 05/11/02 at 14:06
Regular
"relocated"
I can't say anything else except: I agree with Goatboy.
Tue 05/11/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ditto

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.