GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What position do you play?...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
Right, I hope i would of thought play footy with your mates (If u have some that is) And play a good game, But a simple question

"What position do u play in?"

Well? Its a simple question to a simple answer :) (Back to school eh)

Anyway, I play in Right-back and love sweeping forward to mid :D which i just love doing as...i just do, I know most of people play wherever they like but, what position do you pefer...

So post your position! :)
Mon 04/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Right, I hope i would of thought play footy with your mates (If u have some that is) And play a good game, But a simple question

"What position do u play in?"

Well? Its a simple question to a simple answer :) (Back to school eh)

Anyway, I play in Right-back and love sweeping forward to mid :D which i just love doing as...i just do, I know most of people play wherever they like but, what position do you pefer...

So post your position! :)
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I used to play on the right wing, but the last couple of month's I've been playing as a striker scoring 7 goals in 11 games which isn't too bad.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I am a natural born striker; I have scored in every game I have played so far.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Like Reynolds i am a natural striker who is a great speedy goal scorer. 3 goals in the last 2 games ain't bad.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:32
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I used to play left back... left back in the changing rooms :s
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Anwhere, preferably in Central mifield doing the scrapping and creating or up front doing the scoring.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
I like to play in goal. And I sometimes like playing in defence, although I do prefer midfield. Oh, and occasionally, I play up front.:cD

I rule.
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
I use to play on the right wing at school - Use to leave defenders standing!
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Oh yeah, you would all laugh at me if I was in goal.
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I play in Right-back and love sweeping forward to mid :D which
i just love doing as...i just do

I play for the Bristol academy of football. I do ssweep but am usually forced back by the Coach Pete Mackey. Anyway, on Wednesday i have a game against Penbury. They are Welsh and we will kill them. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.