GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What position do you play?...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
Right, I hope i would of thought play footy with your mates (If u have some that is) And play a good game, But a simple question

"What position do u play in?"

Well? Its a simple question to a simple answer :) (Back to school eh)

Anyway, I play in Right-back and love sweeping forward to mid :D which i just love doing as...i just do, I know most of people play wherever they like but, what position do you pefer...

So post your position! :)
Wed 06/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Manda†are wrote:

I play in Right-back and love sweeping forward to mid :D which I just love doing as...I just do.
--------

Right on brotha! Right-Back rocks! I sometimes move upto Right-wing when there is nobody to fill that roll, and I've got a few goals; not as many as most of the others in the team, but enough to warrant my position.
Wed 06/11/02 at 16:19
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Today's match of course.
Wed 06/11/02 at 16:19
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Weirdly i was played on the right wing/ right attacker.
Must of done something as i scored a hat-trick, had a goal ruled offside and a shot of the crossbar and off the line. Plus i set up 6. :D

The final score was 16-3 to us of course. :D
Wed 06/11/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I first started as a left winger but then the teacher realised i was about a foot taller than anyone else so alternated me in goal and central defence
Wed 06/11/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm crap a footy!

I'm left footed if anything!

That's why I ref and play hockey instead!
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:39
"Large and in Charge"
I`m a bit old to play it now.
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:38
"Large and in Charge"
I always am in goal.

Only because I fill most of the space in goal.
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Right-Forward usually.
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Played central midfield for both primary and high school

Began to play all midfield roles, playing both wings for my amateur club. Got a reccurence of an old ankle problem (I was born with a clubbed foot, had operation in which my achilies tendon was cut and my foot was reshaped, spent two years in cast) so I had to stop playing for quite a while.
Usually play a controlling role when I play 5 and 7 asides in central midfield.
Really miss playing the likes of Scottish cup games, they were great.
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:12
"Large and in Charge"
I always am in goal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.