GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AVAST!! FIND MY TREASURE!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/08 at 16:13
"I BE A PIRATE"
Ahoy Mateys!

I 'ave been on a quest to find my booty but I be a failure.

You be here t' take part in T' Big Freeola Treasure Hunt to find t' treasure that I be unable to find. Up for grabs be £30 worth o' booty in t' form o' an Amazon or Argos voucher.

To help you on your jolly quest I will provide you with dis clue to help you find your next and get on ye way:

up brassier room
Fri 29/08/08 at 16:51
Regular
Congratulations to the winner and thank you very much to captain gaybeard for doing the treasure hunt for us, was good fun. Looking forward to the next GAD challenge jubba :D
Fri 29/08/08 at 16:31
Regular
"hulagadoo"
It was a pleasure stealing your treasure sir! :D
Fri 29/08/08 at 16:27
"I BE A PIRATE"
I not be happy. T'treasue should be mine. ARRRRRR!!

Congrats scallywag!
Fri 29/08/08 at 15:32
Regular
"THFC"
lol - just have an image of a Jack Sparrow like man sitting typing. Then doing a runner
Fri 29/08/08 at 15:19
Regular
Emmie87 wrote:
> any news from our captain yet??

Hmm there's actually no sign of him at his desk next door (yes, he has a desk). He must have done a runner with the booty...
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:44
Regular
"THFC"
any news from our captain yet??
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:42
Regular
yay, third clue.

In other news, im dressing up as a pirate later for a party.
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:33
Regular
I tried using an anagram website bit it was terrible at guessing game titles :(
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:31
Regular
"hulagadoo"
So does anyone fancy tidying my desk now? Bits of paper with anagrams all over the place hmm :(
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:31
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Can we loot Freeola now? It's what the Captain would've wanted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.