GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you kill yourself?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 00:42
Regular
I just looked on this site and I`v seen lots of topics to do with killing yourself and and I might as well join everyone and ask how would you kill yourself?
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:26
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I wouldn't ever kill myself, but if it was a desperate situation, I would probably want it to be in a way where theres no pain, and was quick.

I reiterate though : I wouldn't kill myself, and neither should anyone else. There's always another alternative.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:11
"Large and in Charge"
No one here is actuly going to kill themself.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Will_MÅÐmÃñ wrote:
> i had a dream i killed myself with a knife

Errm, correct me if I'm wrong her but isn't it impossible to kill yourself in your own dream? I've ad plenty of dreams where I've been chased/threatened/knifed/shot etc and have always woke up at the point of dying.

I remember seeing a programe about that said if you die in your dream the you die in real life.....

If I die, I want to go quickly, either a gun shot to my temple or heart. I've experienced the "your gonna die through drowning" stage and I never want to experience that again thanks....far too horrible! Nor being burnt alive....or jumping off a cliff.....I can't even think about that!
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea, I've never actually died.

I remember one dream, it was like a big human maze with dungeons and stuff.. then "We" escaped, and like, made a runner for it.

I remember distinctly that we came to a massive garage, and my "Friend" died, then I jumped into a van, and hid, then a man shot me from about 20meters with an automatic weapon. Everything smashed and I thought I was going to die.

Then I woke up..

I dont think you can actually die. I think I had one, where I fell off a fairground ride, from about 50ft and I was freefalling.. scary, bloody scary..

Dreams really kick. Love them.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
INKman wrote:
> I wouldn't use a gun as it might disturb the neighbours as I took the
> bullet. The best way to die is a handful of sleeping tablets or
> asprin. Or just what Wickware said, a warm bath with cut wrists.

As sheepy said, your liver goes on total meltdown and you get stomach cramps so bad you would rather have had your throat slit.

The slit the wrists one is crap as well. The pain of actually cutting a gash deep enough to sever the vain will be considerable, the warm water will irritate the injury. And finally it can take anywhere between 20-30 minutes for you to actually lose conscience.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:30
"Large and in Charge"
I wake up about 10 seconds after I die in a dream.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive had a dream a few times where i fall off my bike. But i always wake up before i hit the ground.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:48
Regular
I dont have many dreams these days. Whenever i do dream they are always nightmares...

Had a major one a few months back, woke up screaming my head off. I have no idea what the dream was about, but my screaming woke up my parents a around 4am. I was watchin Fightclub that night...dunno if that had anything to do with it.

As for killing myself, hmmmmm...I'd love to drive off a cliff or somthin in a really nice car. Ye...drive off a cliff full throttle in an Audi A8. 0-60 in 4.7 seconds! Them things really do fly!
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or†ega wrote:
> As for killing myself, hmmmmm...I'd love to drive off a cliff or
> somthin in a really nice car. Ye...drive off a cliff full throttle in
> an Audi A8. 0-60 in 4.7 seconds! Them things really do fly!

You would probably fly off the edge of the cliff, and then land on the one at the opposite side.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:53
Regular
LOL @ THAT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.