GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Y'all are gonna hate me for posting this but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 17:52
Regular
http://www.8march2003.com/

Ohhh...spooky...
Mon 28/10/02 at 23:50
Regular
"Selected"
Blue Berets?

never heard that one before.
Mon 28/10/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Blank wrote:
> Am I the only one to think it might be possible to see what the
> pictures are by zooming in on the negatives?

But, but, but if you do that THEY will get you !!!!!

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 28/10/02 at 19:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Am I the only one to think it might be possible to see what the pictures are by zooming in on the negatives?
Mon 28/10/02 at 17:10
Regular
March the 8th will come and so will the pictures.

Expect a comical anti-climax.
Possibly some snaps of some government official in some sort of silly situation or something with the caption "Horrifyingly shocking, isn't it?"
Mon 28/10/02 at 12:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
So some secret government agency managed to hack into his computer when he searched for 'that word' but have somehow missed his website which plans to expose everything he supposedly discovered including the elusive 'word' which caused him so much bother with sinister van drivers.

I don't think the guy who made this site thought through before hand how he'd make as believable story.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
It actually reads a bit like that tacky conspiracy theory there is. The sad claim in this one is that, during excavations in Athen's Greece, diggers found a modern camera buried where the earth hadn't been disturbed for centuries, another variation has it that they found a casio calculator. Both are sooooo obviously stupid.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:10
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm not scared now cos I got the impression (i don't know why) that the world was gonna end on the 8th march 2003. Probably just a guy that was bum probed (couldn't say an*l) in a space ship and when they dumped him off on earth, they burned him.
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:53
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
none of it adds up.. AT ALL.
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I bet its some sad american thats gonna reveal his successfull comic thats just been approved by a major company or somit. Or if it is real, I think it may be some photo's of the US gov. using a biological weapon on a pig or something.

BUT.... why, if they're such important photo's, was the film inside and why havn't the gov. removed the film. Y take pictures just to destroy them and not have any copies?
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
If some one else has already mentioned this then..... sorry, but why havn't the 'scary' M.i.5, C.I.A, G.A.Y, M.P.5 shut down the website?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.