GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New avatars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/08 at 19:09
Regular
Face Your Manga

Seems to be quite popular at the moment (or atleast on my area of the interwebs). Anyone else fancy having a go?

Mines still waiting approval by the staffies, so you should be able to see it on Friday... of next week. ;P
Thu 18/09/08 at 18:39
Regular
"I may return"
Hmm... I'm not sure about mine, it's close, but I change me look so often :P

Clicky Herez

Edit: and my body is bigger (or head smaller) >_>
Thu 18/09/08 at 09:15
Regular
Ah, probably the wrong one then! I did wonder why it was taking so long to appear. I'll have to have a hunt around for the right place now. Some things never change....
Thu 18/09/08 at 00:14
Regular
Yeah, I'm not convinced mine looks entirely like me either, it's very hard to get it right. Not as many options as I'd liked!

Done one now though, so just gotta wait for approval. YH, did you upload your avatar to your profile page one, or the forum one? There's two places there
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:21
Regular
Ah, ok.

I'm not convinced it looks 100% like me, but there you go :-)
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:18
Regular
One of us, one of us.

I can see it in your profile, just have to wait for the staffies to approve it :)
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:17
Regular
Ok, I've turned into a sheep, followed the crowd and done one of these.

Only, it's not showing yet next to my enormously entertaining posts.
Fri 29/08/08 at 09:17
Regular
Yeah they're almost as good as having photos :)

It should be working now.
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:41
Regular
I just started trying to do one, but I failed at the first step because the page doesn't want to load

I'm sure I'm actually meant to be doing something productive but clicking refresh over and over is keeping me busy for now
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:35
Regular
You not fancy 'mangarising' yourself? I recall the massive grin I saw on your early pics ...
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:31
Regular
Purely because I was bored of the old one mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.