GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Florida"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 20:28
Regular
im going to florida in 3 weeks, n e one got n e info or things to watch out for or things to go and see, u no n e thin in general then please tell me.
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:29
i am staying in orland, we have all our tickets booked for all parks and my sister is swimming with dolphins in sea world, what is the best ride out there.
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:21
What part of Florida are you staying at? I went to Orlando so I was right in the middle of the area with all the HUGE them parks, if you go to Sea World (you really should) there is a really cool rollercoaster there called "Kraken" it was awsome! It spins you upside down about 7 times! and I kept my eyes open at all times so it was really exciting. oh also there is a dolphin 'patting' zoo were you can touch Dolphins and feed them fish (which they really like).

I was also 15 when I went there in July and I had a steak nearly every night, also while your there you should go down to the "Gulf of Mexico" where all the really cool beaches are there, the water's really warm there probably now too.
If your into Water parks you should go to "Wet'n'Wild" it's really fun.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:51
Jive wrote:
> Try this site, or suggest your Mum has a look before buying
> www.floridaguide.com should find some usefull stuff there and also try
> using www.google.com for searches, there's loads out there.

Thanks mate, will do
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Try this site, or suggest your Mum has a look before buying www.floridaguide.com should find some usefull stuff there and also try using www.google.com for searches, there's loads out there.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah I should think cameras would be allowed in there, the women are really friendly.....nice BIG err smiles etc etc :D
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:47
by the way my mum is also planning on buying a villa out there to rent out any one else done that, reccomend any thing. you know what to do
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:36
LOL, yey cheers mate, are cameras allowed (saying this with a big smile on my face)
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Robin wrote:
> will i be old enought, (please god say i am)

Yeah, you'll be old enough.....as I said it's a restaurant, you wont be able to drink alcohol but the waitresses more than make up for that :D
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:22
A black lobster cralled through your garden, well, did u eat it, i know i would off, well that or flog it to some one at a disscount price.
LOL.
is any one in these forums form arerica???
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:21
well i am going with my parents but sadly im only 14 but i will be out there for my 15 birthday, will i be old enought, (please god say i am)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.