GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMES NEED MORE IDEAS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/12/00 at 19:59
Regular
IS it just myself or are all the latest games around just copies of others with the same ideas and just add-on packs.

Now why is this? there is so many ideas out there for development! such as, well just look at some of the game ideas in the forum they all sound better than some that are coming out. Such as my space game 'Black Hole'. Now there must be a reason why game companies don't make more games with different ideas. I think it is becasue they are scared in case they do not suceed with it, and they stick with the ideas that create money.

And there is your answer MONEY they no longer care about what the gamers want, they only want the cash. I think in the future they will need to experiment because people will simply get bored with the same old stuff.
Sat 02/12/00 at 19:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
IS it just myself or are all the latest games around just copies of others with the same ideas and just add-on packs.

Now why is this? there is so many ideas out there for development! such as, well just look at some of the game ideas in the forum they all sound better than some that are coming out. Such as my space game 'Black Hole'. Now there must be a reason why game companies don't make more games with different ideas. I think it is becasue they are scared in case they do not suceed with it, and they stick with the ideas that create money.

And there is your answer MONEY they no longer care about what the gamers want, they only want the cash. I think in the future they will need to experiment because people will simply get bored with the same old stuff.
Sat 02/12/00 at 21:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tony said I start to many topics. But what am i ment to do when nobody replies or starts a conversation with my original posts.

:)
Sat 02/12/00 at 23:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nobody replies OH WEEL! I shall use this to say I need to go in 5 mins!

POWER TO THE SHEEP
Mon 04/12/00 at 13:51
Regular
Well done!
Mon 04/12/00 at 14:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Congratulations SHEEPY. Now you can get that new fleece you always wanted.
Mon 04/12/00 at 14:17
Regular
what's going on?
Mon 04/12/00 at 14:19
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
People are posting topics in the forum and time marches onwards and the sun will set in about 2 hours and there's an election in USA and Nintendo are bringing out a Gamecube and Microsoft are working on the X-box and.....
Mon 04/12/00 at 16:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was a lovely surprise! I wonder what game I will get for my brother?
Tue 05/12/00 at 16:59
How Ironic that a winning post abbout originality should claim FIFA 2001 - the mother of all that is copied and already done
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:01
Regular
From a pathetic person with a nickname like that!
You shouldn't be here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.