GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD > GAW ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/08 at 15:23
"Are you sure?"
Is GameaDAY slowly changing to GameaWEEK ? ;¬)

Each day I watch the countdown widget (you know, the aubergine coloured one on the Freeola site) and come visiting to see if something interesting has won the GAD.

But unless the Freeola calendar has more weekends in it than the normal one, where the GAD administrator is lounging around in his/her hammock, then it looks to me as if during July lots of GADs haven't been awarded!!!

The GAD system used to be dead reliable and a minute or two after 12 each day a new winner would appear. Surely it doesn't take too much cerebral thinking to award a GAD each day...

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 01/08/08 at 17:25
"Are you sure?"
Thanks pb,
Sorry, I didn't see your post as I read jubbachainsaw's challenge in the Web/Internet forum.

Hopefully 'Staffies' will scour all the posts - even though they seem to have overlooked this excellent post on Surfing DNA ;¬)

What EGAD?!? I was just pointing out the GAD problem using language I use every day :¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 01/08/08 at 16:48
"possibly impossible"
Ha! Very good Hmmm...

Shall I add this as an entry to the EGAD in my list?
Fri 01/08/08 at 16:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Oooh, nice! *claps* :D You just can't get the staff nowadays, you really can't :p
Fri 01/08/08 at 15:23
"Are you sure?"
Is GameaDAY slowly changing to GameaWEEK ? ;¬)

Each day I watch the countdown widget (you know, the aubergine coloured one on the Freeola site) and come visiting to see if something interesting has won the GAD.

But unless the Freeola calendar has more weekends in it than the normal one, where the GAD administrator is lounging around in his/her hammock, then it looks to me as if during July lots of GADs haven't been awarded!!!

The GAD system used to be dead reliable and a minute or two after 12 each day a new winner would appear. Surely it doesn't take too much cerebral thinking to award a GAD each day...

Search Freeola Chat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.