GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD > GAW ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/08 at 15:23
"Are you sure?"
Is GameaDAY slowly changing to GameaWEEK ? ;¬)

Each day I watch the countdown widget (you know, the aubergine coloured one on the Freeola site) and come visiting to see if something interesting has won the GAD.

But unless the Freeola calendar has more weekends in it than the normal one, where the GAD administrator is lounging around in his/her hammock, then it looks to me as if during July lots of GADs haven't been awarded!!!

The GAD system used to be dead reliable and a minute or two after 12 each day a new winner would appear. Surely it doesn't take too much cerebral thinking to award a GAD each day...

Search Freeola Chat
Sat 09/08/08 at 18:53
"Are you sure?"
Everything seems to be working fine now!!! :¬)
Many thanks.

For those that haven't won a GAD before all I can say is keep posting - not you pb ;¬)

The thrill (I'm not kidding) when you find your name in the Winners List is quite something! I don't get out much

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 08/08/08 at 16:13
"Are you sure?"
FWIW

The winners list still doesn't seem to be updating at 12 for me :¬(

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 07/08/08 at 22:13
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I meant now sorry lol
Thu 07/08/08 at 13:31
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm... Perhaps he did mean 'not' after all!

:¬P

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 07/08/08 at 11:35
"possibly impossible"
Fruedian slip? :)
Thu 07/08/08 at 11:11
"Are you sure?"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> ...
> With regards to the G.A.Ds not being displayed we had an issue
> with our software but this has not been resolved.

Hi jubbachainsaw,
did you mean to say 'not' or perhaps 'now' ???

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 07/08/08 at 10:33
"possibly impossible"
Always happy to get the vouchers, though the last few have only come through the post and not email. It does mean I have something to look forward to getting through the post instead of bills, junk mail and my daughter's Dora magazine!
Thu 07/08/08 at 10:28
Regular
"THFC"
i can't say that i have ever had a problem with getting the vouchers, but even if they take a week or two, they are free lol

And well done jubba on landing the new job!
Thu 07/08/08 at 10:08
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Unfortunately the vouchers are ordered in batches so you may sometimes have to wait a week or so for your vouchers. But as I have recently inherited the task from Vexxxed I will push this and try and keep up to date with getting them ordered.

With regards to the G.A.Ds not being displayed we had an issue with our software but this has not been resolved.
Fri 01/08/08 at 18:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
I could i suppose complain about the slowness of GADS being delivered but i'm just so busy these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.