GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Master Chief playable in DOA4..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead or Alive 4'.
Wed 26/10/05 at 10:35
Regular
Well, Mistress Chief. Bungie & Team Ninja have included a female Spartan as a playable character in the upcoming fighter...

More info and Pics:
[URL]http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/beat_em_up/doa4_spartan__first_screens![/URL]
Thu 27/10/05 at 01:30
Regular
I just hope the idiots from Halo 2 only pay a weekend visit to DOA4 Online.
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:04
Regular
"8==="
I don't get the fascination with beat 'em ups.

No Mercy FTW!
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:03
I don't get the whole "It's Master Chief, but we say she's female!" thing. Are we supposed to be turned on by that?
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bit like putting Heihachi into Soul Caliber 2. Don't really see how that old guy was supposed to put up much of a fight against the other characters. Someone needs to tell some of these developers that blocking sharp blades with your arms doesn't really work too well.
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
What an inbalance.

Ryu Hayabusa would pwn Mistress Chief.

Sword Vs. No Weapon....

Puh-lease.
Wed 26/10/05 at 15:55
Regular
"8==="
They mentioned this on GamerTV last week.
Wed 26/10/05 at 10:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I read about this. ;-) Should be cool to unlock over the launch weekend. :-)
Wed 26/10/05 at 10:35
Regular
Well, Mistress Chief. Bungie & Team Ninja have included a female Spartan as a playable character in the upcoming fighter...

More info and Pics:
[URL]http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/beat_em_up/doa4_spartan__first_screens![/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.