GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regrets about getting ³"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
There is one regret I have about getting a Cube...it's that I miss my N64.
I had to sell it so I could get a GC and now looking back I really miss the likes of playing Perfect Dark with my mates and Goldeyene and 1080.

I don't quite know why this is has come to my attention, I suppose it's now that I have completed Mario and am now really bored. Perfect Dark multiplayer ruled, much more than Halos does...and was great even by yourself.

I looked in my local Gamestation today, saw a second hand N64 and I really wanted it badly.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?
Mon 14/10/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I miss my N64 and the great games too.
I still have loads to complete and a few more to buy, but I just cannot get onto it anymore as the pulling-power of the GameCube and Dreamcast is all-too-great right now.

And with the huge number of great games being lined-up for releases over the coming months, it seems even more likely that I will not have finnished-off Ocarina of Time before this year is over. :(

But when - or 'IF' - there is a break in the Release Schedules and a fly through all those games, then I will hopefully get the chance to go back to my N64.

What i'd really like though is a new controller for it.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:06
Regular
"aliens exist"
nevermind,
Sat 12/10/02 at 14:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I love Goldeneye. And Perfect Dark.
Sat 12/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Australian Person."
I'll never get rid of my N64. Tommorow we are going to have a big N64 competition. I have to prove I'm the Goldeneye master :D.
Sat 12/10/02 at 13:45
Regular
I still have my N64, didnt do the same idiotic thing i did with the Snes ot N64 when i sold my snes.

Also im keeping well away from PS consoles now as most of the good games on them are racing games which i hate as i dont like being rushed.
Sat 12/10/02 at 12:35
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Get Timesplitters 2 and White Storm.
>
> End of crises.

Very true

Bring on the snow :P

You better do a spiffing job on that Ninty
Sat 12/10/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
I wish I'd had an N64...
Sat 12/10/02 at 11:57
Regular
"^_^"
My brother took away my N64 anyway, well stole it, so I have no regrets buying my Cube because it is MY console! Not my sisters or my brothers
Sat 12/10/02 at 00:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> I want a SNES. After selling that (and my Megadrive too) and realising
> how much I missed 'em later, I decided there's no point selling old
> consoles. You get hardly any money for them considering the amount you
> initially paid, and as long as you still have great games for the
> system, you'll want to go back to them...

Exactly!

Thus the reason, my console collection is HUGE!

:)
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I want a SNES. After selling that (and my Megadrive too) and realising how much I missed 'em later, I decided there's no point selling old consoles. You get hardly any money for them considering the amount you initially paid, and as long as you still have great games for the system, you'll want to go back to them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.