GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regrets about getting ³"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
There is one regret I have about getting a Cube...it's that I miss my N64.
I had to sell it so I could get a GC and now looking back I really miss the likes of playing Perfect Dark with my mates and Goldeyene and 1080.

I don't quite know why this is has come to my attention, I suppose it's now that I have completed Mario and am now really bored. Perfect Dark multiplayer ruled, much more than Halos does...and was great even by yourself.

I looked in my local Gamestation today, saw a second hand N64 and I really wanted it badly.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
There is one regret I have about getting a Cube...it's that I miss my N64.
I had to sell it so I could get a GC and now looking back I really miss the likes of playing Perfect Dark with my mates and Goldeyene and 1080.

I don't quite know why this is has come to my attention, I suppose it's now that I have completed Mario and am now really bored. Perfect Dark multiplayer ruled, much more than Halos does...and was great even by yourself.

I looked in my local Gamestation today, saw a second hand N64 and I really wanted it badly.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I still play on my N64!

Bought another 4 games for it today!

61 games in my collection now!

:D
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I was the same but i wanted a PSone, cause that console had the best racing games. I now own a PSOne :-) im very happy, i would buy a N64 as there are like the price of a GC game. I still have my N64 but i never really played on it.
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:34
Regular
Get Timesplitters 2 and White Storm.

End of crises.
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Get Timesplitters 2 and White Storm.
>
> End of crises.

White Storm???

Where from?

:)
Fri 11/10/02 at 21:35
"The Will of D."
I haven't played on mine since June when I got my Gamecube for my birthday. It's still there in plain veiw but I had to take most of the cables from it to use on my GC like the scart cable.
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh, I'm currently juggling my N64 and SNES between the only space left after my GC arrived. I swap them over to suit my whims :-)
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> Get Timesplitters 2 and White Storm.
>
> End of crises.
> ********
> White Storm???
>
> Where from?
>
> :)

From a shop…

..when it’s released..
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:05
Regular
^Anubis^ wrote:
> I haven't played on mine since June when I got my Gamecube for my
> birthday. It's still there in plain veiw but I had to take most of the
> cables from it to use on my GC like the scart cable.

Didn't the N64 connect via the TV's arial socket? I know mine did.
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I want a SNES. After selling that (and my Megadrive too) and realising how much I missed 'em later, I decided there's no point selling old consoles. You get hardly any money for them considering the amount you initially paid, and as long as you still have great games for the system, you'll want to go back to them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.