GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster Tycoon 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 18:22
Regular
RCT was and still is my favourite game ever in the history of the Universe.

It's just so damn good and so am I at it

And now the sequel

*massive stadium cheer*

I hope it is a bit improved on last time, the same graphics but thats good as it works well and 3D would suck and wouldn't run on my PC

I claimed it for my GAD

Should get it next week

I'm most excited

Anyone know sites with demo or info?
Page:
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
Just downloaded the alton towers scenerio, brilliant but i would to prefer to build my own.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Mystique wrote:
> Been playing the first one all afternoon.
> Fantastic.
>
> Now I might start Grim Fandango again.

You have (IMHO) two of THE best games ever, Grim Fandango really is underrated, respect!

Now at the end of the game you see Manny.....

;)
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
DW wrote:
> You know NOTHING! PC has seen the best games come and go. Now go
> snuggle up to your PSone and stop annoying us.

I assumed you would work out I have a PS2 and not a PSone but then again someone of such supreme intelligence shouldn't have to worry about that. ( In case you didn't work it out that was sarcasm!)
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:07
Regular
Heh, exactly! And adding to GTA3 we have Mafia, Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault (which was 5 times as good as the PS2 version), Soldier of Fortune (1 & 2) and many more!
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:03
Regular
Yeah, the PC is full of crap games like a superior version of GTA3 for starters.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:56
Regular
You know NOTHING! PC has seen the best games come and go. Now go snuggle up to your PSone and stop annoying us.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Err... Is it just me or does this topic have slightly more posts than others? I mean what's the big deal with Rollercoaster Tycoon 2? It's hardly MGS2 OR GTA3 is it? And for Christ's sake it's on PC! I mean who ever heard of a good game on PC!
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Err... Is it just me or does this topic have slightly more posts than others? I mean what's the big deal with Rollercoaster Tycoon 2? It's hardly MGS2 OR GTA3 is it? And for Christ's sake it's on PC! I mean who ever heard of a good game on PC!
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:59
Regular
I made my first coaster! It's not bad for my first go, it has an excitement of about 7.2, which is high, and the nasuea isn't too high either. I'll upload it later.

Is anyone else finding Crazy Castle impossible? The land is just too small to be able to build enough stuff to attract 1500 people, I can get 600 at the most. Plus buying extra land, at one tiny square at a time, is very expensive and you can't possibly get enough money to expand it in four years.
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:53
Regular
Been playing the first one all afternoon.
Fantastic.

Now I might start Grim Fandango again.
(Don't tell me what happens! I've never completed it cos' my gay pc blew up and I lost the game save)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.