GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Osama Bin Laden - The Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 20:52
Regular
With Resident Evil Games set to make a storm of new survival horror games next year, what better time to think of a million selling idea myself? This one is set in a real life situation and is bound to cause controversy. Every American Teenager will long to have it and every American mother will stop him playing it. Yes, that is right - Osama Bin Laden - The Game.

It starts just after the September 11th attacks on New York and Washington, and it plays an intro of the events for anybody who's doesn't know the plot.

The game throws you straight into the action, as you take control of Bin Laden running away screaming ' I aint done nothing wrong' You can either do this for a whole year, or run into a costume shop and buy a top hat to wear, which confuses the officials into thinking you are British.

After that, you have to flee to the caves, dodging hospitals, schools and mosques (obvious places to get bombed) and got to your secret Hideout - handily signposted in big red letters and with a sign on the door. Unfortunately it only has 4 Bedrooms, 1 Jacuzzi and a shedload of goats.

After that you go about on your daily routine - planning suicide attacks on American hotspots, doing television conferences and playing miniature golf (Osama always has loved doing that), all done in fantastic Mini Games.

Your food supply runs out quickly though, and due to the mis-firing bombs, the mountainous caves have changed complexion. Your mission then is to find an American soldier and ask him the way to the nearest Tesco - find a dumb one and you're doomed! You'll get the wrong directions! A smart one will give you some money - off coupons.

The next few missions give you loads of fun - for instance pleasuring yourself with random farm animals is always a hoot, as it throwing egs at Soldiers and proclaiming 'It wasn't me'. It is the ULTIMATE game of Freedom

Hours of play, you are greeted with the news of America going to War with Iraq, which means you are free! Until Next time.. GAME OVER
Sat 30/11/02 at 03:07
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
You can get most of the Ozma Bin Larden games from Newgrounds ( all Flash Animated )

www.newgrounds.com

Check it out...there is also some taliban missions, where you have to take out the taliban.
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Bail down before me"
What would you have to do to bin laden like eg
smash planes into his hideout or just blow his head off
Sun 20/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"oaps.org"
Tribute wrote:
> American person I presume? This is a local forum for local people,
> there is nothing for you here..

> Like what? Super Osama Sunshine? Suicede Bomberman? Bin Raiding with
> Osama?

English actually but perhaps i Surf the net a bit further afield than just the confines of this island of ours

anyways Osama games are just so old hat they ain't even worth clicking the links anymore

BTW I didn't know SR had opened a branch in Royston Vasesy
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Festivus!"
ManicMyna wrote:
> but i've already had fun shooting him in his 7-11 store.

American person I presume? This is a local forum for local people, there is nothing for you here..

> theres plenty
> of osama games around already

Like what? Super Osama Sunshine? Suicede Bomberman? Bin Raiding with Osama?
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
"oaps.org"
but i've already had fun shooting him in his 7-11 store. theres plenty of osama games around already
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
Heh, not bad, but I don't think the world is ready for an Osama Bin Laden anything just yet.
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
With Resident Evil Games set to make a storm of new survival horror games next year, what better time to think of a million selling idea myself? This one is set in a real life situation and is bound to cause controversy. Every American Teenager will long to have it and every American mother will stop him playing it. Yes, that is right - Osama Bin Laden - The Game.

It starts just after the September 11th attacks on New York and Washington, and it plays an intro of the events for anybody who's doesn't know the plot.

The game throws you straight into the action, as you take control of Bin Laden running away screaming ' I aint done nothing wrong' You can either do this for a whole year, or run into a costume shop and buy a top hat to wear, which confuses the officials into thinking you are British.

After that, you have to flee to the caves, dodging hospitals, schools and mosques (obvious places to get bombed) and got to your secret Hideout - handily signposted in big red letters and with a sign on the door. Unfortunately it only has 4 Bedrooms, 1 Jacuzzi and a shedload of goats.

After that you go about on your daily routine - planning suicide attacks on American hotspots, doing television conferences and playing miniature golf (Osama always has loved doing that), all done in fantastic Mini Games.

Your food supply runs out quickly though, and due to the mis-firing bombs, the mountainous caves have changed complexion. Your mission then is to find an American soldier and ask him the way to the nearest Tesco - find a dumb one and you're doomed! You'll get the wrong directions! A smart one will give you some money - off coupons.

The next few missions give you loads of fun - for instance pleasuring yourself with random farm animals is always a hoot, as it throwing egs at Soldiers and proclaiming 'It wasn't me'. It is the ULTIMATE game of Freedom

Hours of play, you are greeted with the news of America going to War with Iraq, which means you are free! Until Next time.. GAME OVER

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.